Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Is the resurrection system still down? Can't they just put apocalypse out of his misery? Lorna is in her X Factor costume so I'm assuming this takes place after she says the prophecy and she made the whole teleportation thingy.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Is the resurrection system still down? Can't they just put apocalypse out of his misery?.
    Yes, and they can't just let him die and resurrect him when it's back up because of the fight.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yes, and they can't just let him die and resurrect him when it's back up because of the fight.
    How come? As long as you don't die in other world you should be able to resurrect without any problems. And the FIVE can fast track the resurrection process. Considering Apocalypse is one of these Sword bearers I would think the quiet Council will want him back on the field as soon as possible.

I hope Hickman has Elixir do something about this. I get that they probably don't want to take him out of his resurrection work, but since it's halted, he might as well go do some healing.

I can't wait to see what Lorna will do !

They can use Triage for the healing.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Amazing Member

Is the resurrection system still down? Can't they just put apocalypse out of his misery?
    If I read X-Factor #4 correctly, that is not Apocalypse' style; he think it is a sign of weakness, that mutants need to fight.

Astonishing Member

Aren't there a few mutants who can controll diseases who they could ask for help?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Banshee! King of cameos.
    Maybe this is all part of a plan to have readers be aware he is around so they can introduce a team based on that X-men Green pitch from a while ago under a different title. I mean it's unlikely but you never know.

I can’t remember... Why does Healer have bandages on his head? He used to wear a skullcap back in the day. Maybe it’s time this man gets a story...

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Did I miss why Omega Level Elixir can't just come in and heal them was that explained?
    Because Elixir is part of the five and his job is with resurrecting protocols and is a very busy bee resurrecting people so they have another healer at the healing gardens.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    They can use Triage for the healing.
    That's right, Triage, forgot about him. If Eva Bell, and Goldballs are around, then Triage must me somewhere in Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Aren't there a few mutants who can controll diseases who they could ask for help?

Maybe this is all part of a plan to have readers be aware he is around so they can introduce a team based on that X-men Green pitch from a while ago under a different title. I mean it's unlikely but you never know.
    There was an X-Men Green pitch?

Btw, did all the writers forget about the whole "if you touch the victims of Pestilence's arrows you'll also die"? Why introduce that in XoS: Creation if it won't matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Because they already have a healer. His name is Healer.
    I always wondered why Triage isn't working with Cecilia and Healer

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

How come? As long as you don't die in other world you should be able to resurrect without any problems. And the FIVE can fast track the resurrection process. Considering Apocalypse is one of these Sword bearers I would think the quiet Council will want him back on the field as soon as possible.
    Because the resurrection process isn't instant, let alone with all the eggs down and it stopped. By the time Apocalypse is back up, the contest is done.