Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    They can use Triage for the healing.
    Triage was a badass healer, so why he's been left out of the equation I don't understand. Dude resurrected folks by himself.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Triage was a badass healer, so why he's been left out of the equation I don't understand. Dude resurrected folks by himself.
    And he is alive. Cyclops described his power as life force manipulation and as you said he was able to bring people back to life and fully heal them. Besides Wolverine i give percy credit for bringing back Triage. Rosenburg did him wrong.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    He also resurrected himself. At least he and Eva get a prose novel about their adventures, and wasn't he listed as a potential alternate for Elixir?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    Btw, did all the writers forget about the whole "if you touch the victims of Pestilence's arrows you'll also die"? Why introduce that in XoS: Creation if it won't matter?
    Maybe that was only for that specific arrow he shot?

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    He also resurrected himself. At least he and Eva get a prose novel about their adventures, and wasn't he listed as a potential alternate for Elixir?
    Because what Elixir does is not only heal, he manipulates biological matter. That's what he does in the Five. Healing is just another use of his powers.

Also, Triage has to go through Crucible because he lost his powers on Rosencanny.

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    Because Elixir is part of the five and his job is with resurrecting protocols and is a very busy bee resurrecting people so they have another healer at the healing gardens.
    It looks like Hope is next to Xavier she's in the 5 and besides their on hold right now anyway so he's not that busy.

It's nice to see that this issue is a continuation of creation and picks up where it left off. Really looking forward to see what the characters we first saw in creation are up to now

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    There was an X-Men Green pitch?
    Apparently Declan Shalvey pitched a series to Marvel with Banshee as leader, back during the X-men Blue, Gold and Red times. Hence X-men Green.

Just came to my mind because it's not like Banshee gets many leading roles these days.
    Last edited by Grunty; 10-15-2020 at 03:24 PM.

Fantastic Member

Why not incorporate Celestial technology? Whatever happen to Apocalypse’s regeneration chambers. Why not utilize them?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Apparently Declan Shalvey pitched a series to Marvel with Banshee as leader, back during the X-men Blue, Gold and Red times. Hence X-men Green.

Just came to my mind because it's not like Banshee gets many leading roles these days.
    Absolutely, and when Shalvey did that alternate cover with Banshee flying in front of the Cliffs of Moher I thought there was a possibility something might finally be done with him. Sadly up until very recently he's been used as purely wallpaper. For the past month he's been promoted to canon fodder at least, but it's still such an enormous waste of a fabulous character.

Considering his history with so many characters involved from Magneto to Frost, from Omega Red to Deadpool and all the X-Men, not to even mention Moira, you'd think he might have a chance of being used somewhere, but no, he's only there to fill the odd panel, or to get almost killed off panel. What a waste.

No tea no shade, but I’m kinda glad Yu is off art. Not to diminish his work, but it really did take down the quality of this book and Hickman’s writing.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Right but that's not how their interaction has been post-Krakoa and if I see no other evidence Magneto's mistreatment of Lorna under other writers or even Leah herself I'm going to purge that interaction from my mind
    Even before the Wanda/Pietro parent retcon, Lorna was always Magneto’s favorite child and the daughter that helped fill his heart from the loss of Anya. I have absolutely no on panel evidence of this, it’s just my head-canon and I’m sticking with it.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    Why not incorporate Celestial technology? Whatever happen to Apocalypse’s regeneration chambers. Why not utilize them?
    I think he may go there, or some other place in Egypt. I remember seeing a preview of some temple.

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    I think he may go there, or some other place in Egypt. I remember seeing a preview of some temple.
    I think you mean this page from Marvel Comics #1000...
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

He's already died and been back in an afternoon. Between the Eternals nonsense and the 5, he's super tough to make a death stick. Just kill him and grow a new one already.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Also, Triage has to go through Crucible because he lost his powers on Rosencanny.
    You'd think that he'd be a priority to being back just based on his ability to alleviate the backlog on the 5.
    Dark does not mean deep.