Default Mewtwo in My Hero Academia

Let’s say right around the time of All Might’s retirement fight with All for One, Mewtwo (First movie & MR version) teleports into the world.

Mewtwo gets his fancy cloning lab on his island (positioned about 20 miles off the coast of Japan) and his goal is largely the same as the first movie; demonstrate his superiority to humans and then exterminate them.

How does the ‘verse change? Does a massively powerful telekinetic with mind control abilities and advanced cloning facilities upend the balance of power in the world?

EDIT: Feel free to discuss other time periods in MHA as well if they’d be more interesting. Say late season 4. (I’m not up on the manga, but don’t let that stop you, though spoiler tags would be appreciated for stuff not yet animated).
    Last edited by Harbinger19; 10-17-2020 at 11:01 PM.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

BANNED

They're all going to pray to Tatsumaki for a bail out lol.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    They're all going to pray to Tatsumaki for a bail out lol.
    They are going to pray to a whole different manga? Is that a thing?
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Er, considering MewTwo's stats are incredibly high, even among legendary Pokemon (to say nothing of them when Mega Evolved), it would take quite a bit to stop him. Not just brute strength (which, with telekinesis as powerful as MewTwo's, its useless anyway), but you need to appeal to a different part of him. And while humans with different physical traits exist in MHA, its clear the clone of Mew was never human (but just as sentient).

I could see certain characters rooting for an understanding between both parties, but a lot depends on outside influences.