Default Dungeons and dragons and X-men

Hi everyone,

I love dnd almost as much as I love the X-men. So I was wondering, if the x-men decided to have a game of dnd how do you think it would go? Who would want to play?

I reckon nightcrawler would love it and of course would play as a ranger elf. I think angel would pretend he hates it but he would secretly be into it as a tiefling warrior

I would think Kitty would get in on that. And if they invited other heroes of course Ms. Marvel would be there in a heart beat! What could be better for her then nerding out with other heroes
    Favorite teams. Alpha Flight, Avengers, Fantastic Four, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

Mighty Member

I think there's a comic somewhere that has a bunch of marvel characters playing DND. I remember Ms. Marvel and I think Rocket Raccoon. There was probably a mutant or two there.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I would think Kitty would get in on that. And if they invited other heroes of course Ms. Marvel would be there in a heart beat! What could be better for her then nerding out with other heroes
    Oh kitty would totally be into it! Actually, I reckon she would even be the dungeon master!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Oh kitty would totally be into it! Actually, I reckon she would even be the dungeon master!
    My fanon has it that when Kitty was advisor for a squad of six mutant teens at Academy X (the Paladins), she totally played D&D with her squad, and yes, two of them were indeed Paladins! (Armor and Blindfold are the only two members of the Paladins we know by name, but there are like *forty* teen mutants that never got listed officially...)

(And the other squads rolled their eyes. And were jealous that their squad advisors didn't do anything like that!)
    Last edited by Sutekh; 10-18-2020 at 01:08 AM.

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Dungeons and dragons and X-men, oh my.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Reminds me of Marvel Team-Up #135 when Kitty babysat two brothers that were playing D&D.

The Tamaki X-23 series also had some of the background characters playing D&D in one scene.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)