DC Comics Historian

Default RIP/FINAL CRISIS/B&R/ROBW = Prophecy?

This is as true as it is insane. The star patterns. The eclipses. The forest fires. The protests. Sickness & disease (#666)

Lesser Key of Solomon. Batman = Jesus analogue. The Holy Spirit quantum leaps.

It's all the most powerful ritual I have ever seen. And it is effecting me directly because of my bloodline.

And those who want to tell my I am schizo, I am on drugs, paranoid, or otherwise. I've heard it all before. Either do the research first before you pop off or bite me.

It's not JUST Batman comics though. It's media in general. So many things lined up to end in the 19-20 time frame. Movies, TV shows, comics. Music is commentary on present moments. You just have to shift the perspective of how you listen. It's not the singer's point of view. Imagine it's a message from a higher plane giving a message to mankind at large. Is it how you feel in better words? Are you doing what it's saying? This is my reality....
    Last edited by theonetruebatman; 10-16-2020 at 05:12 AM.

DC Comics Historian

Quote Originally Posted by theonetruebatman View Post
    This is as true as it is insane. The star patterns. The eclipses. The forest fires. The protests. Sickness & disease (#666)

Lesser Key of Solomon. Batman = Jesus analogue. The Holy Spirit quantum leaps.

It's all the most powerful ritual I have ever seen. And it is effecting me directly because of my bloodline.

And those who want to tell my I am schizo, I am on drugs, paranoid, or otherwise. I've heard it all before. Either do the research first before you pop off or bite me.

It's not JUST Batman comics though. It's media in general. So many things lined up to end in the 19-20 time frame. Movies, TV shows, comics. Music is commentary on present moments. You just have to shift the perspective of how you listen. It's not the singer's point of view. Imagine it's a message from a higher plane giving a message to mankind at large. Is it how you feel in better words? Are you doing what it's saying? This is my reality....

Its the star patterns. Orion, The Algol Star, Solar Eclipses...it all fits. Please just listen!

Last edited by Bad Witch; 10-18-2020 at 02:10 AM.