Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Jason Rousch revive Firestorm, well cause the legacy characters are on the bench....again!
    Matchstick should come back. He was mentioned on “Flash” so briefly I didn’t even realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan2013 View Post
    Children of the Titans

Nightstar - Daughter of Dick Grayson and Queen Starfire. Princess Mar'i of Tamaran has inherited his father's leadership and charisma as well as her mother's strength and power.

Kid Flash - Daughter of Wally West and Linda Park-West. Irey is a second-generation superhero who wears the mantle of Kid Flash just like her father.

The Turtle - Son of Wally West and Linda Park-West. Twin son of Kid Flash, Jai lost his connection to the Speed Force but he now wields the Still Force.

Speedy - Daughter of Roy Harper and Cheshire. Lian Harper just like Irey is a second-generation superhero who wears the mantle of 'Speedy' just like her father. She serves as one of the team's tactican and strategist.

Aqualad - Son of Garth and Dolphin. Ceridan inhertied both his father's sorcery and mother's strength.

Wonder Boy - Son of Donna Troy and Roy Harper. Robert Harper just like his half-sistee serves as one of the Team's Tacticans and is empowered by the Titans.

Cube - Son of Cyborg and Sarah Charles. One of the Team's Scientist. George Marvin Stone is of both worlds, the divine and mortal realm he is a living and breathing mother box. A Demi-New God.

Nevermore - Son of Garfield Logan and Raven. The Team's most powerful member. Raphael Logan has inherited most of his mother's psionic and magical capabilities and some of his father abilities.

Feedback - Daughter of Bumblebee and Herald. Rhea Duncan serves as one of the team's scientist along with Cube.

Esper - Daughter of Lilith. Lyra Clay is the Team's primary Telepath and precog.

Psyche - Son of Jericho. Grant Wilson II, named after his late uncle possess a multitude of psionic abilities such as telekinesis, telepathy, possession and astral projection, he is also a trained fighter.

Panthress - Daughter of Red Star and Panthra. Yelena Kovar possess her mother's feline ferocity and some of her father's power.
    I dig it. The names for some could use some work, but I dig it.

Extraordinary Member

Children of the Titans

Nightstar - Daughter of Dick Grayson and Queen Starfire. Princess Mar'i of Tamaran has inherited his father's leadership and charisma as well as her mother's strength and power.

Kid Flash - Daughter of Wally West and Linda Park-West. Irey is a second-generation superhero who wears the mantle of Kid Flash just like her father.

The Turtle - Son of Wally West and Linda Park-West. Twin son of Kid Flash, Jai lost his connection to the Speed Force but he now wields the Still Force.

Speedy - Daughter of Roy Harper and Cheshire. Lian Harper just like Irey is a second-generation superhero who wears the mantle of 'Speedy' just like her father. She serves as one of the team's tactican and strategist.

Aqualad - Son of Garth and Dolphin. Ceridan inhertied both his father's sorcery and mother's strength.

Wonder Boy - Son of Donna Troy and Roy Harper. Robert Harper just like his half-sistee serves as one of the Team's Tacticans and is empowered by the Titans.

Cube - Son of Cyborg and Sarah Charles. One of the Team's Scientist. George Marvin Stone is of both worlds, the divine and mortal realm he is a living and breathing mother box. A Demi-New God.

Nevermore - Son of Garfield Logan and Raven. The Team's most powerful member. Raphael Logan has inherited most of his mother's psionic and magical capabilities and some of his father abilities.

Feedback - Daughter of Bumblebee and Herald. Rhea Duncan serves as one of the team's scientist along with Cube.

Esper - Daughter of Lilith. Lyra Clay is the Team's primary Telepath and precog.

Psyche - Son of Jericho. Grant Wilson II, named after his late uncle possess a multitude of psionic abilities such as telekinesis, telepathy, possession and astral projection, he is also a trained fighter.

Panthress - Daughter of Red Star and Panthra. Yelena Kovar possess her mother's feline ferocity and some of her father's power.
    Isn’t Pantha 6 feet under? Did she come back post-Flashpoint?

Quote Originally Posted by Superfly Frankenstein View Post
    This...in spades.

Awesome.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I dig it. The names for some could use some work, but I dig it.
    Thanks. I admit I am not good with names.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Isn’t Pantha 6 feet under? Did she come back post-Flashpoint?
    Well everyone that died in pre-flashpoint came back to life in post-flashpoint, so I am assuming it will be the same for Pantha.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    The JSA with Courtney as Starwoman
    Starwoman is Earth 11 Starman.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Starwoman is Earth 11 Starman.
    There's a Batwoman on that Earth too. Doesn't stop the regular Earth from having its own version.
    There's no reason "Starwoman" should be exclusive to a genderbent Starman.

My point being that Courtney should just stay Stargirl.

Black Canary III

Ultimate Member

While I'm old-fogey enough to not like Gar & Raven together, that is potentially a neat combo. Imagine if he can shapeshift his soul-self, do that instead of Raven's bird-self, he can produce a soul-giant-octopus or soul-tiger or soul-tyrannosaur... He wouldn't even need a bunch of other powers if he could pump out giant energy-construct animals!

New Birds of Prey
    - Cassandra Cain as Batwoman
    - Stephanie Brown as Spoiler
    - Barbara Gordon as Oracle
    - Helena Wayne as Huntress
    - Olivia Queen as Black Canary III
    - Cynthia Lance as Sin
    - Tiffany Fox as Batgirl
    - Lucy Quinzel as Yo-Yo

New Justice League Dark
    - Zatanna
    - Khalid Nassour as Dr. Fate
    - A hip-hop artist as Etrigan
    - Deadman
    - Shazam
    - Traci 13
    - Ragman
    - Rose Constantine

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    While I'm old-fogey enough to not like Gar & Raven together, that is potentially a neat combo. Imagine if he can shapeshift his soul-self, do that instead of Raven's bird-self, he can produce a soul-giant-octopus or soul-tiger or soul-tyrannosaur... He wouldn't even need a bunch of other powers if he could pump out giant energy-construct animals!

That sounds pretty cool, it makes him unique. After reading your quote, I thought of V from Devil May Cry when it comes to powers probably because of his look and his ability to summon demonic familiars it just reminds me of Raven's soul-self, also it would be cool if it could fight independently from the user, I do not know if Raven's soul-self could do that.
    Last edited by Incognito; 11-07-2020 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    My point being that Courtney should just stay Stargirl.
    It's an alternate take that would last 2 months. Not like she'd abandon the Stargirl name for good.

But it would be a bit of a lost opportunity to not have someone else be Starwoman.