Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Also because Mari herself is already in Future State, so there wouldn't be a new Vixen anyway.

Also as for me... literally anything Green Arrow. Haven't seen a peep of any of Team Arrow in all this. Connor Hawke, Emiko, Roy Harper literally ANYONE as the new main Arrow person, hell even just an old Ollie if they want to go that route. There a DC Mainstay yet them and their whole mythos seem to be totally irrelevant in this event.
    Emiko is in Teen Titans. The solicit doesn't mention her but she's on the cover.

As for Vixen, if they did bring in a new character to take over the mantle, they could always use the name of the second Vixen from the Arrowverse, Amaya Jiwe. Though she probably wouldn't be from 1942 in the comics!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

For Bronze Tiger I wouldn't replace him because he barely gets used () but instead I would have a book with him and his dojo! Ben is infamous for having his own dojo and I would start with him having his own 3 students that he teaches. Make him a little older and have the 3 students be young kids. I'll sorta go with the ninja teams approach in Naruto. Each student would have their own gimmick in fighting and Sensei Ben would teach them all he knows. They would kinda reflect Shiva, Dragon and Ben himself.

Future Vixen could be about her reconstructing Zambesi into some magical town filled with African mythological animals, African sorcerers, shamans , etc. I would also use this chance to develop some type of worldbuilding for her in preparation for a solo title. I agree with not replacing her because she's also barely used herself.

Future Nightshade could be her ruling over the Land of Nightshades with Nemisis and their two children.

Vixen: expand on her mythology the way "Legends of Tomorrow" showed that there could be a wealth of stories involving the various totems.

Katana /Green Arrow/ Bronze Tiger (and more): Expand on the various weapon-based houses to be bigger players in the DCU with their own world-wide agendas, some houses being aligned, some at odds, but always plotting. Throw in a few other heroes with martial arts abilities who might make sense to be part of the houses.

A new Mr Terrific. Either a son of Michael and Sasha or someone mentored by Michael.

A new Sentinels of Magic team consisting of Cassie, Khalid, Anita Fite, Traci 13 and Kid Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    For Bronze Tiger I wouldn't replace him because he barely gets used () but instead I would have a book with him and his dojo! Ben is infamous for having his own dojo and I would start with him having his own 3 students that he teaches. Make him a little older and have the 3 students be young kids. I'll sorta go with the ninja teams approach in Naruto. Each student would have their own gimmick in fighting and Sensei Ben would teach them all he knows. They would kinda reflect Shiva, Dragon and Ben himself.

Future Vixen could be about her reconstructing Zambesi into some magical town filled with African mythological animals, African sorcerers, shamans , etc. I would also use this chance to develop some type of worldbuilding for her in preparation for a solo title. I agree with not replacing her because she's also barely used herself.

Future Nightshade could be her ruling over the Land of Nightshades with Nemisis and their two children.
    When did Ben have his dojo?

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    A new Mr Terrific. Either a son of Michael and Sasha or someone mentored by Michael.

A new Sentinels of Magic team consisting of Cassie, Khalid, Anita Fite, Traci 13 and Kid Devil.

Multiple comics mention it and show it. I believe he started it after he left the SS.

Hmm... Arrowverse Terrific wasn't all that faithful to the comics version. He had a different first name and was gay instead of having an ex-wife. As a result a lot of people didn't like Curtis. Maybe that would change if the comics made him a legacy character (Michael's son).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Hmm... Arrowverse Terrific wasn't all that faithful to the comics version. He had a different first name and was gay instead of having an ex-wife. As a result a lot of people didn't like Curtis. Maybe that would change if the comics made him a legacy character (Michael's son).
    that actually wouldn't be a terrible way to recoup the abysmal handling of Mr. Terrific on Arrow.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

My pitch for Hawk and Dove was to make them the sons of Athena so I'd do that with new characters.

BANNED

E3599663-70A9-4A8C-9492-BD7E97CA0612.jpg
    490971CA-A24D-44E2-BB6C-E32D4531B14D.jpg
    B313B7DC-D9EF-4E2C-B7F0-0261A054A9A0.jpg

Practically the first kid of a founding member. Appears in YJ and on the show would be older than Damian I’d assume and definitely older that Jon.

Garth would be cool to see in some capacity
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dr Fate is mentioned as being in the Justice League comic, which has a Justice League Dark backup story. Which why they didn't get their own comic...

No Lobo though?
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

None really. I'd have went the route of following everybody's kids if we were really interested in doing that.

Ultimate Member

In the Eric Wallace Mr Terrific series he left the company to a young man named Jamal. You could easily have him take up the name and follow in Holt's footsteps.

Bronze Tiger has a nephew named Ben. Who has not been seen since Richard Dragon vol 1 ended.
    Ben Junior was at least 7-10 years old.

If they can find him-Tattoo Man had a son (or in the old DC he had one)-he could follow Daddy's footsteps.

Freedom Beast/Congorilla/B'Wana Beast there was a kid hanging out with at least one of them. He could take over for one of them.

Steel has a nephew that nobody is using.

Starwoman would be a cool idea along with her team

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I always wanted a male Star Sapphire
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    I always wanted a male Star Sapphire
    My man John Stewart says hi

I believe he's the first (and only) male to chose to be inducted into the Star Sapphires and not just wield the violet light or be possessed by the predator.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 10-17-2020 at 08:03 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."