Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    I always wanted a male Star Sapphire
    You got that with the Predator.

Ultimate Member

Goldstar (Booster Gold legacy) and Firehawk (Firestorm legacy) need to team up and be a new Brave and the Bold type duo.

Just two utterly forgotten secondary characters, busting out of obscurity and taking no crap.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Wallace as a speedster named Defiance.
    That was already the name of the team he was on. Do you really think that would work?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Hmm... Arrowverse Terrific wasn't all that faithful to the comics version. He had a different first name and was gay instead of having an ex-wife. As a result a lot of people didn't like Curtis. Maybe that would change if the comics made him a legacy character (Michael's son).
    Wow I literally scrubbed that terrible adaption from my memory. I feel like those writers couldn’t reconcile a gay man being a competent superhero, which makes me wonder why they even made him gay.

A new Global Guardians.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Hmm... Arrowverse Terrific wasn't all that faithful to the comics version. He had a different first name and was gay instead of having an ex-wife. As a result a lot of people didn't like Curtis. Maybe that would change if the comics made him a legacy character (Michael's son).
    Curtis is an insult to Mr. Terrific he should never be brought into comics or mention again if u have to bring him up make him Michael dead brother( who’s stays dead & never ever ever comes back). A Mr.Terrific Legacy character Son/daughter/twins would be great

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    That was already the name of the team he was on. Do you really think that would work?
    Yeah because I don't think the other 3 members would care.

I had a morbid idea of bringing back Mr. Terrific's dead son as the new Secret. But a less morbid way is to have him come from a universe where his parents died and he survived.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 10-18-2020 at 08:47 AM.

A Firestorm Legacy book with Jefferson 'Jax' Jackson and Madison Payne as Firestorm.

Maxine Baker as Animal Girl (or Woman) as the Avatar of the Red.

Khalid Nassour as a slightly older but more experienced Dr. Fate.

For a Mr. Terrific legacy, I think Curtis Holt from the Arrowverse could work well as a legacy character. I would introduce him as Michael's son (biological or adopted) or nephew.

Irey West as Kid Flash and Jai West as the Turtle.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Why not call him Strider or Swift.

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Curtis is an insult to Mr. Terrific he should never be brought into comics or mention again if u have to bring him up make him Michael dead brother( who’s stays dead & never ever ever comes back). A Mr.Terrific Legacy character Son/daughter/twins would be great
    I think it was insulting how they portrayed the character, I don't think the character itself is a concept. Curtis was an unfortunate victim of Arrow's weird tone deaf felicity worship and lowkey gaslighting. I think there could be some merit in taking the geeky, awkward, poorly thoughtout character and having him grow to living up to the legacy of Michael as Mr. Terrific and what Mr Terrific could come to mean in the DC universe; and a nice way to make right the sins of Marc Guggenheim. Plus, I hate the way they just tacked on queer culture to his character to justify making him a goofy sidekick. I would like to see them do redeem that character so he can actually be the representation they so lazily tried to convince us he was. I wouldn't mind them just burying him tho, wouldn't want to start a trend that leads to felicity having a prominent role in the comics too *shudders at the thought*

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan2013 View Post
    A Firestorm Legacy book with Jefferson 'Jax' Jackson and Madison Payne as Firestorm.

For a Mr. Terrific legacy, I think Curtis Holt from the Arrowverse could work well as a legacy character. I would introduce him as Michael's son (biological or adopted) or nephew.

Strider is a little too hokey and retro, but I think Stride could work for Wallace.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 10-23-2020 at 01:29 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Strider is a little too hokey and retro, but I think Stride could work for Wallace.
    Stride could work I think 'Velocity' could also work for Wallace since there are speedsters with names such as Impulse, Inertia and Trajectory.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Not Swift. These days people only think of one Swift.

Ultimate Member

Stride could work I think 'Velocity' could also work for Wallace since there are speedsters with names such as Impulse, Inertia and Trajectory.
    I want a teen Flash with a green costume who calls herself Green. "Green means... GO!"

So many random words lying around yet to be used. Fleet, Dash, Sprint, Windsprint, Fastforward, Marathon, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I had a morbid idea of bringing back Mr. Terrific's dead son as the new Secret. But a less morbid way is to have him come from a universe where his parents died and he survived.
    It also makes more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    I can Curtis Holt being Michael's son/step-son (adopted now or later) and then being the next Mr. Terrific. I can also see Tim Drake being the next Mr. Terrific (Timrific lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I want a teen Flash with a green costume who calls herself Green. "Green means... GO!"

So many random words lying around yet to be used. Fleet, Dash, Sprint, Windsprint, Fastforward, Marathon, etc.
    Speedway, Limitless, Go Go, Reverse Zoom, Master Race (sounds like villain name though), Speed Man, Runaway, Sole Power/Sole Man,

Bart as Impulse.