As you all know I am nuts about older comics. I just didnt have much interest in newer stuff as I though it wouldnt be as much fun for me. I love 60's and 70's and have read very little stuff past 1975. There was the odd stuff there and there like Savage Avengers, Jane Foster, and Doom, and Superior Spiderman (The first series) but that very much was the exception. But I really enjoyed these tittles so I thought I would give some other newer stuff a try.

SO i started with 2014 Ms Marvel to see what the hype was about, as well as the 2014 Slott Run of Amazing Spiderman, Spiderman Life Story and I also Read House of X and Powers of X.

I really loved Ms Marvel I read the 19 issues of the 2014 run. I loved everything about it. I loved her character, I loved her interactions with her family. I loved it all. She has quickly moved her way into my top five favorite Marvel Characters.

Life story blew me away. It is ranked up there with Superman/Batman Generations as my favorite story of all time.

I am really enjoying Slotts Amazing Spiderman as it is fun to see what happened right after Superior Spiderman and him rebuilding his life.

House and Powers of X the jury is still out on. I enjoyed reading them and thought the story was good. But it was so different then the Xmen I am used to. I am going to move on and read the Dawn of X titles and have an open mind. I am just not used to how they Xmen are acting.

I am still reading older stuff. I am on 1967 right now. But I am mixing some newer stuff in there as well. And I do not regret it