Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Surprised Marvel seems more comfortable with a bunch of Spiders than Hulks, but I guess Spider-Verse worked out for them in that respect.
    To be fair, Hulks tend to be more OP.

Adding a couple of Spiders isn't necessarily going to change the face of the Marvel Universe.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Let us not forget Hulk's other son and Skarr's twin brother Hiro-Kala. He is still out there in space somewhere healing after the battle with his brother and father.

Last edited by Zero Hunter; 10-17-2020 at 12:04 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Let us not forget Hulk's other son and Skarr's brother Hiro-Kala.
    Who's arguably even more OP and game-changing than Skarr himself.

Having Skaar return would be awesome IMO. I really like the character and feel like he is long overdue for a comeback. As another poster mentioned, I think Skaar would be a perfect fit for the Savage Avengers. I also would like to see him as a member of the Champions as well. A Skaar solo title though would be great too.

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Let us not forget Hulk's other son and Skarr's twin brother Hiro-Kala. He is still out there in space somewhere healing after the battle with his brother and father.

Hiro-Kala is another great character that has unfortunately been in comic limbo for far too long. I think he makes for a great villain/foe/antagonist to Hulk, Skaar, and the entire MU. I would love to see him return with a vengeance.

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I've always liked Skaar. He doesn't seem to fit anywhere, he's a weird mash-up of existing characters that already inhabit the MU, but I still can't help but like him. I think he'd be great to take Hulk's place in a Defender's role. Hulk himself seems to have grown beyond ever really fitting on any superhero team anymore, but Skaar could. I'd love to see him getting into adventures with Dr. Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    I've always liked Skaar. He doesn't seem to fit anywhere, he's a weird mash-up of existing characters that already inhabit the MU, but I still can't help but like him. I think he'd be great to take Hulk's place in a Defender's role. Hulk himself seems to have grown beyond ever really fitting on any superhero team anymore, but Skaar could. I'd love to see him getting into adventures with Dr. Strange.
    Skaar being with the Defenders would be very interesting. I would also like to see him have more interaction with the teen hero teams like The Champions and/or the Young Avengers.

All-New Member

Hiro kala is an interesting character and one I think could pair wonderfully with another hulk foe galaxy master
    Info on extremely obscure hulk foe here:
    http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/galxmast.htm

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Skaar being with the Defenders would be very interesting. I would also like to see him have more interaction with the teen hero teams like The Champions and/or the Young Avengers.
    I wouldn’t mind seeing dr. Strange and Jane foster hook up.

Yeah. Always want to see more of Skaar. Pity the way Duggan did him dirry.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    On an aside, I’d love to see Conan meet the hulk and spider man.
    They could show up in Savage Avengers. Everyone else is.

Fantastic Member

I'd like to see Skaar somewhere maybe with an Avengers team like a New Avengers made up of: Young Avengers, Avengers Initiative, Avengers Academy and other heroes who're allies of the Avengers who haven't joined yet

I would like to see how he has adapted to life since "losing" his gamma powers. While I certainly want him to regain those powers back soon, it would be interesting if in the meantime he developed a deeper understanding of the Old-Power.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I would like to see how he has adapted to life since "losing" his gamma powers. While I certainly want him to regain those powers back soon, it would be interesting if in the meantime he developed a deeper understanding of the Old-Power.
    Meh, I'd prefer the reverse.

Kill stuff with gamma, rage, and swords.

I know Ewing said he wanted to touch on every member of the Hulk family, Lyra and Skaar included. It was just a matter of if he could come up with a solid reason for them to get involved.