Extraordinary Member

Default Rank these Superweight Characters

So, the way this works is that I'll give a list of categories that are relevant to combat, and a list of characters, and y'all will rank the characters (that you know) in order from best to worst.

These are the categories

Strength:
    Speed:
    Durability:
    Intelligence:
    Skill:
    Versatility:
    Hax:

And here are the characters involved. Assume that these are the standard incarnations of the characters, no special one off abilities

1. Superman
    2. Thor Odinson
    3. Son Goku
    4. Mario
    5. Kirby
    6. Jin Mo-Ri
    7. Sailor Moon
    8. Sonic the Hedgehog
    9. Godzilla (Composite of film incarnations)
    10. Ben Tennyson

Ben would get bumped up because of Hax (reality warping), but his other alien forms simply aren't on the same level.

In the manga, Goku has once again tapped into Mastered Ultra Instinct. So, not a "one off" anymore. And, in a straight up brawl, could certainly level the playing fields.

Superman. Ugh, I hate asking, but it is required; is he composite or a specific version? That would help immensely.

Sailor Moon. Yeah, she's not "punchy punch" like so many of these others, but her magic is nothing to frown at. In her dying breath, she basically rewound time after the first arc.

Kirby and Mario? Admittedly, my knowledge of them is baseline at best. But they seem to be odd ones out.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Ben would get bumped up because of Hax (reality warping), but his other alien forms simply aren't on the same level.

In the manga, Goku has once again tapped into Mastered Ultra Instinct. So, not a "one off" anymore. And, in a straight up brawl, could certainly level the playing fields.

Superman. Ugh, I hate asking, but it is required; is he composite or a specific version? That would help immensely.

Sailor Moon. Yeah, she's not "punchy punch" like so many of these others, but her magic is nothing to frown at. In her dying breath, she basically rewound time after the first arc.

Kirby and Mario? Admittedly, my knowledge of them is baseline at best. But they seem to be odd ones out.
    Ben does seem like a Shoe-in for the Hax and Versatility categories

It's Current Superman, the one you read about in the comics.

Mario has some pretty high tier feats here and there, and Kirby regularly fights eldritch horrors

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Mori wins the skill category by a country mile. The only person remotely near his capacity is Goku and Mori relies a lot more on his ability to absorb combat styles near instantaneously than Goku does.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Mori wins the skill category by a country mile. The only person remotely near his capacity is Goku and Mori relies a lot more on his ability to absorb combat styles near instantaneously than Goku does.
    Who is in third place?

Kirby flies around space efforlessly, fights Eldrich horrors regularly, steals powers regularly, strong enough to knock suckers to the Sun and crack a planet with one punch.

Just two punches, one crack, then a bigger one, effortlessly.