Default Wonder Woman No Respect.

For the World of me I don't understand why DC continue to treat Diana with such disrespect.WHY if Diana was Earths 1st Heroe that inspired the JSA and other heroes to come forward.only has 1 book and why doesn't she has her OWN family of books instead of being
    under the Superman banner.it's not like Troia.Nubia and Artemis doesn't have Supporters.DC wake up give Diana the Respect she deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    For the World of me I don't understand why DC continue to treat Diana with such disrespect.WHY if Diana was Earths 1st Heroe that inspired the JSA and other heroes to come forward.only has 1 book and why doesn't she has her OWN family of books instead of being
    under the Superman banner.it's not like Troia.Nubia and Artemis doesn't have Supporters.DC wake up give Diana the Respect she deserves.
    For spinoff books, it's not about respect, it's about sales. Does she have the sales for them believe Wonder Family books would sell?

Not that I like her as the first hero, anyway. I like Diana. At least at times (but that's the best I can say for any of them), but she has never had the same sales clout as Superman and Batman (well, recently Batman, but in the ooold days Superma, too), as far as I know. Anyway, I like the idea of a certain Diana, but that's again the same with most, since they vary so much over the eras.

I'm don't know what's going on with the Superman banner thing at all - guess I'll have to get caught up. Certainly I don't want her made a satellite member of someone else's "family".

I'm fine with her being under Superman's editorial umbrella as long as we get cool ideas like the ones coming out of Future State. Wonder Woman can carry a second title though. With so many all girl teams and with them being displaced it seems a no brainer to put Donna, Cassie, Nubia and Artemis together in a book, even if it's short lived like Fearless Defenders, A-Force or adjective less X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    Yeah see this is why I don’t care about “who is the first hero” whether it’s Superman or WW or some OC. We all know who the real number 1 at DC is, the guy the universe revolves around and is their top seller.

I wish Diana had her own editor, she’s been tossed between both the Bat and Super editorial, but to get her own editorial line she would need more books, and right now I dunno if DC is going to give her any. With all the business with AT&T, DC is in a “cut, cut, cut” type of mindset. I don’t see them creating a new editorial team for WW anytime soon sadly.

WW being under own editor indepedent of Batman and Superman would be nice but I don't really see how her being under either of their offices will make much difference. She was under the Batman one when Rucka came on board with Rebirth and it wasn't like she was demoted to extended-Bat family member or took part in the Bat-events.

Well aside from those terrible appearances in King's run.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

DC needs to get Wonder Woman in order and branch off from there. She doesnt have a stable writer or artist and the storylines are all over the place. No one is really interested in taking her established mythos and diving into them, building them up, truly creating her world. She can't sell comics if her stories are mainly subpar to the type of stories Superman or Batman tell. But they only care about that for a couple of months when it comes to reboots.