Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mighty Member

Post Marvel Comics did the legacy characters 10x better than DC Comics

Unpopular opinion: I know you all gonna to get mad when I express my opinion. but it is clear that Marvel Comics treat their legacy characters 10x better than DC Comics.
    This inculding the legacy of spider man : Peter Parker and Mile Morales each have their own solo titles. DC comics however refused to give Barry and Wally each have their own solo books. We as fans are so tired to beg them launch a solo for years.

Ms Marvel and Kate Bishop are getting the push not only in the comics , but also in the media and video games.
    Despite Marvel has failed to make the "Champion" series successful, at least they tried again with another relauch by coming up with a better storytelling. DC on the other hand, give up to rebulid the " Titans" series with relaunched them.

The mentor-protege relationship in Marvel Comics like ( Ms marvel/ Captain Marvel), ( Peter/Mile), ( Janet/Nadia), (Clint/Kate), (Richard/Sam) all have a stable relationship even after the conflict or problem have arise, but they eventually reconciled soon ( 5 or 6 months) . DC Comics however have the poor relationship between the mentor and protege. Barry and Wally have fallen out since " Flash Wars" and took (2 years) until it lead us into " Speed Metal" to rekind.

If DC Comics really care the legacy characters, we would not have " Ric Grayson", " Evil Donna", " Killer Wally", " Forgotten Young Justice" or " Broken Supersons " happen.

Marvel even quickly correct the wrong the moment thing going bad , but DC doesn't care and drag the storyline like " Ric" stuff for 2 freaking years.

So yeah, every evidence and proof have made me clear that Marvel Comics have a good relationship with the legacy characters. END OF OPINION.
    Last edited by LAWtoyoto 432; 10-19-2020 at 09:38 PM.