Incredible Member

Default The Seven vs Aliens

A ship infested with 30 eggs, a dozen Xenos and a single Queen crashes in the heart of downtown New York. Vaught quickly calls out their heroes once the tiny green men turn out to be drooling people eating monsters. Can they contain the infection before it spreads?

Quote Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
    A ship infested with 30 eggs, a dozen Xenos and a single Queen crashes in the heart of downtown New York. Vaught quickly calls out their heroes once the tiny green men turn out to be drooling people eating monsters. Can they contain the infection before it spreads?
    A-Train or Homelander could do this alone, even Stormfront probably could. Maeve could maybe do it if she got there in time, though she gets pretty hurt. I dont think Black Noir, or Starlight could, and the Deep would get murdered.

Corporal Hicks and Private Vasquez were able to kill a Xenomorph with a sawed-off shotgun and a semi-automatic pistol, respectively. The Aliens are very dangerous against normal people who have no idea what they're dealing with, thrust into scenarios where they're being deliberately puppeteered by interests, usually with a man on the inside of the survivor group. Otherwise they're relatively manageable.

NYC will probably be a wreck and the spin doctors will have to come up with something, but this probably isn't a huge issue for people with heatvision or impenetrable skin. The acid might possibly get a few, I'm not certain.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Corporal Hicks and Private Vasquez were able to kill a Xenomorph with a sawed-off shotgun and a semi-automatic pistol, respectively. The Aliens are very dangerous against normal people who have no idea what they're dealing with, thrust into scenarios where they're being deliberately puppeteered by interests, usually with a man on the inside of the survivor group. Otherwise they're relatively manageable.

NYC will probably be a wreck and the spin doctors will have to come up with something, but this probably isn't a huge issue for people with heatvision or impenetrable skin. The acid might possibly get a few, I'm not certain.
    While it's not really "Apple"/"Apple", the WILDCats/Aliens crossover had powered folks win in a slobberknocker.

From what I recall, Flint was an example of "Tough" superhuman skin not holding up against the acid.

Incredible Member

Alien acid blood would probably work on most of the Seven. Homelander might be the exception (maybe Maeve and or Stormfront as well) but otherwise it's going to mess up a lot of their numbers. Also, the Seven aren't battle hardened warriors. Just glorified celebreties in tights. I think most of them will cut and run as soon as **** goes sideways.

Homelander has the best chance via lasers, issue is the acid splash. Flint got hurt by the acid but it was just harsh burns, nothing that major.

The biggest bull was how the xenos natural weapons killed a freakken energy being though.