Default What Voices Do You Read For Wonder Woman Characters?

What voices do you tend to read for Wonder Woman characters (whether previous live-action/voice actors or ones you prefer on your own), not just for Diana but also for the allies and enemies who make up her corner of the universe?

Some ones I've tend to have specific voices for:

Diana: Tends to vary between Gadot, Eisenberg, and Carter depending on the story these days.
    Steve: Chris Pine
    Artemis: Kelly Hu
    Donna: Grey DeLisle
    Cassie: Mae Whitman

Barbara Minerva: Claudia Black
    Ares: David Kaye
    Circe: Eva Green
    Dr. Pyscho: Crispin Freeman
    Veronica Cale: Sumalee Montano

Diana is always Susan Eisenberg for me.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I don't know if I have strong consistent voices for most of them. But Diana is usually always either Eisenberg or now Gadot. Or some combo of both. Some rare occasions where it's Lucy Lawless lol. Steve would be Chris Pine.

Barbara Minerva Cheetah would definitely be Claudia Black. Priscilla Rich Cheetah would maybe Hudson Leick, or after watching the Neon Demon, Abby Lee (who would be perfect casting).

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I don't know if I have strong consistent voices for most of them. But Diana is usually always either Eisenberg or now Gadot. Or some combo of both. Some rare occasions where it's Lucy Lawless lol. Steve would be Chris Pine.

Barbara Minerva Cheetah would definitely be Claudia Black. Priscilla Rich Cheetah would maybe Hudson Leick, or after watching the Neon Demon, Abby Lee (who would be perfect casting).
    Yeah, there's some I've never really gotten a consistent voice for. Mainly read the Hippolyta and rest of the Amazons in general foreign-ish regal sounding voices.

Diana: Susan Eisenberg
    Cheetah: Claudia Black
    Circe: Michelle Forbes (the one from DCUO)
    Giganta: either Jennifer Hale or Kimberly Brooks
    For the rest I don't really have consistent voices, but I liked Hippolyta's and Artemis' voices from the 2009 movie the most and Cyber's voice in Bloodlines.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Diana: Susan Eisenberg
    Cheetah: Claudia Black
    Circe: Michelle Forbes (the one from DCUO)
    Giganta: either Jennifer Hale or Kimberly Brooks
    For the rest I don't really have consistent voices, but I liked Hippolyta's and Artemis' voices from the 2009 movie the most and Cyber's voice in Bloodlines.
    Ooh yeah, forgot about Cyber. Whoever did her voice in Bloodlines is the default now.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Wonder Woman... whoever voiced her in Injustice the first game. Her speech in front of evil Diana about how Amazons are supposed to be stuck with me. I can't remember Lynda Carter's voice since it's been too long and I never watched the animated series before I started reading comics
    (browse)
    Oh well, Susan Eisenberg then.

NOT 18 year old Wonder Woman by Nicola Scott and Perez though. Adult Wonder Woman is Susan Eisenberg. I don't know my voice for younger Wonder Woman.

I never imagine Gal Gadot voice because in comics she doesn't look like Gal Gadot.

Steve... not Chris Pine, because he doesn't look like Chris Pine in the comics... so it's generic white American military main character. I think Sam Worthington who plays Jake Sully in Cameron's Avatar is my choice for Geoff Johns Jim Lee David Finch version.

I don't have a clear voice for his younger Nicola Scott version or the older Liam Sharp version.

Ares is just generic deep coarse Darth Vader-ish bad guy voice, so I'd probably go for Injustice too. J.G. Hertzler.

Cheetah, Cheetara from the 80s Thundercats, since that's my only reference, again, because I didn't watch the cartoon. Lynne Lipton. That don't work as well with modern Cheetah since she doesn't speak as slow or as dramatic as Perez Barbara Minerva.

Circe, again, missing the cartoon, I instead imagine other sorceress voice. Susanne Blakeslee who voices Maleficent, Evil Queen and Evil Stepmother in modern Disney's modern animation and games

Veronica Cale... whoever voiced Jacqueline Natla in the Tomb Raider Underworld. Grey Griffin.

Artemis is a Mortal Kombat character for me. So Sonya Blade, Mortal Kombat 2011 reboot version. Dana Lyn Baron.

Donna and Cassie, since I haven't watched Titans, are just generic white girl main character I often hear in YA tv or movie. NOT 2000s Katie Holmes, Anne Hathaway or Lindsay Lohan though because I remember theirs most. I don't know... Mandy Moore's Rapunzel voice maybe for Cassie. Mae Whitman's Kingdom Hearts Yuffie works though. Still nothing on Donna.

Dr. Psycho... generic 60s cartoon villain. The one who sounds like they're speaking from a radio and laugh like NYEHEHEH. I don't have a name.

Dr. Cyber... based on her Rebirth appearance post transformation... I wanna say GLaDOS... but no, lol... SHODAN... no, too seductive... Red Queen... no, that's a child... MOTHER... no, that's an old woman... Circus Baby... no, too sweet. Gosh dammit I don't watch evil AI movies enough. I have a voice in my head, it's cold, reverberate, and 30 something woman, I just can't name it. I guess GLaDOS it is for now but not as funny. The age of the voice is correct, but GLaDOS funny moments just throws me off.

This is fun. I'm gonna start thinking of someone for the other versions of characters, because I usually have a voice for every version, but can't name it.

I always hear Wonder Woman in Lynda Carter or Courtenay Taylor (Justice League Heroes). Those two are always my first choice. Then I go to the hilariously I mean business cartoon versions from Superfriends and Brave and the Bold. Then the JL cartoons/Injustice games

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Hera-Moira Rose

For Diana I still hear Shannon Farnon most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    For Diana I still hear Shannon Farnon most of the time.

This is LOVELY!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, Thirteen!