Amazing Member

Default The following movie heroes are sent to go after the Minions from Despicable Me.

Inspired by another thread.

An assembled team of these cinematic heroes: John McClane, John Rambo, John Matrix, Dutch Schaefer, Indiana Jones, Martin Riggs and Roger Murtaugh, Dominic Toretto, Hobbs, Deckard Shaw, The Punisher (any live-action), all cinematic versions of James Bond, Ellen Ripley, Kyle Reese, The Terminator, Robocop, Judge Dredd (either Sylvester Stallone or Karl Urban), John Spartan (Demolition Man), Luc Deveraux (Universal Soldier), Frank Martin, RED, Ethan Hunt, The Expendables, Jason Bourne, Aaron Cross, Jamie Braddock, John Wick, Rama (The Raid), Wesley Gibson (Wanted), Smith from Shoot Em Up, Rooster Cogburn, the Man With No Name, Matthew Quigley, and Neo from the Matrix all team up against every Minions from Despicable Me.

Round 1: Trap, capture, or incapacitate 1-5.
    Round 2: Same as above, with all of them.
    Round 3: Kill at least 1-5 of them.
    Round 4: Same as above, but with ALL the Minions.

Both sides get prep.

The Minions do not get their purple serum.

If the first team wins, then one of them gets a purple serum for a bonus round.

How would each characters fare.

How would they all do?

They can get their respective allies from their films if they need (ex: John Connor and Sarah Connor for the Terminator or Kyle Reese, the rest of the crew for Dominic Torretto, Ethan Hunt's buddies from IMF).
    Last edited by Tammy Warner; 10-18-2020 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy Warner View Post
    Inspired by another thread.

An assembled team of these cinematic heroes: John McClane, John Rambo, John Matrix, Dutch Schaefer, Indiana Jones, Martin Riggs and Roger Murtaugh, Dominic Toretto, Hobbs, Deckard Shaw, The Punisher (any live-action), all cinematic versions of James Bond, Ellen Ripley, Kyle Reese, The Terminator, Robocop, Judge Dredd (either Sylvester Stallone or Karl Urban), John Spartan (Demolition Man), Luc Deveraux (Universal Soldier), Frank Martin, RED, Ethan Hunt, The Expendables, Jason Bourne, Aaron Cross, Jamie Braddock, John Wick, Rama (The Raid), Wesley Gibson (Wanted), Smith from Shoot Em Up, Rooster Cogburn, the Man With No Name, Matthew Quigley, and Neo from the Matrix all team up against every Minions from Despicable Me.

Round 1: Trap, capture, or incapacitate 1-5.
    Round 2: Same as above, with all of them.
    Round 3: Kill at least 1-5 of them.
    Round 4: Same as above.

Both sides get prep.

The Minions do not get their purple serum.

If the first team wins, then one of them gets a purple serum for a bonus round.

How would each characters fare.

How would they all do?

They can get their respective allies from their films if they need (ex: John Connor and Sarah Connor for the Terminator or Kyle Reese, the rest of the crew for Dominic Torretto, Ethan Hunt's buddies from IMF).
    This feels pretty spiteful unless the minions are way better then I've gotten from my small impression

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    This feels pretty spiteful unless the minions are way better then I've gotten from my small impression
    Not exactly, the Minions even without the purple serum have some impressive durability feats like tanking a rocket launcher and a very small nuclear warhead without much of a scratch, I can try to find the videos for you if you'd like, so it's not necessarily an utter complete stomp here.

Also, sorry I forgot to edit the OP by saying that round 4 will include ALL of the Minions (and I mean there are like a ton of them based on what the movies have shown us so far).

And same goes for Round 2.

And I will also specify that Neo isn't in the Matrix. This is him just using his powers in the real-world.
    Last edited by Tammy Warner; 10-18-2020 at 07:50 PM.

Amazing Member

Some Minions feats for reference:
    https://youtu.be/Q96pCI8aOQQ?t=198
    https://youtu.be/Ajhm_LPSf5E?t=12
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax3ZNv5jqQY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA_GoP1sEHE

Purple Minions:

Can the action movie hero team win if they all work together?
    Last edited by Tammy Warner; 10-22-2020 at 10:17 AM.

All-New Member

The Terminator getting his allies effectively means he gets the resources from Skynet. There's... really nothing the Minions can do against that much firepower.

The first scenario is laughably easy; Minions aren't exactly known for their brainpower, this many people working together can easily trap or capture five of them.