Astonishing Member

Default Xenomorphs vs Heroes tv show

A Ship infested with 30 eggs, a dozen xenomorphs, and a Queen crashes into the downtown of New York(in Heroes Universe), the entire cast of Heroes tv Series(preferably excluding Reborn-exclusives) decided to contain this

how fare the cast of Heroes against Xenomorphs?

what if: Xenomorphs uses evolved humans as their hosts? and how powerful the xenomorphs with Heroes powers?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Timestop, TK, telepathy are all things that the xenos have no defense against at all. They are toast.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Timestop, TK, telepathy are all things that the xenos have no defense against at all. They are toast.
    I would not say anything g on telepathy. It has been suggested that an alien (Scott’s words) it’s a big like mind. Telepathy in Heroes requires human stuf like Matt could not read thoughts in other languages.

TK works just fine, time stop helpful too. But Heroes rp is weak sauce here.