Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Also, is that last cover (#58) the variant? Looks different than Bagley. Could just be the coloring?

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Boys View Post
    Also, is that last cover (#58) the variant? Looks different than Bagley. Could just be the coloring?
    That cover is the variant, not Bagley's regular cover.

I'm excited there's so much Bagley art in store for us in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Maybe another unmasking to the whole world? I seem to remember something similar with Superman-they "unmasked" him a few years ago but then quickly reversed that, but then tried it again recently and it seems to be sticking around for a bit longer.
    Well, the other one with Supes was done with New 52 Supes, where he also was depowered, and then he died, then post-Crisis Supes was around and Mr. Mxyzptlk brainwashed himself into believing he's a normal human Clark Kent which helped solve the whole thing, which then Reborn happened and I dunno how much of Supes' secret identity being revealed really stuck on the post-Reborn setting, so yeah.

Bendis' is a lot less convoluted, doesn't have two different Supermen around and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    IMO, it was stupid with Sups then and it's stupid with Sups now. I fully expect his latest "unmasking" to be reversed after Bendis leaves in December.
    Legit had forgotten Bendis was planning this, then I stopped checking comic books for a while again, wonder if it was significant, but what I really wonder is if it's interesting, but yeah, probably not sticking lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    ....Legit had forgotten Bendis was planning this, then I stopped checking comic books for a while again, wonder if it was significant, but what I really wonder is if it's interesting, but yeah, probably not sticking lol.
    I honestly don't know. I might dip in and out of 616 Spidey (Peter) but I stopped reading Bendis' Superman stuff after August of 2019 and have never looked back. I know the "unmasking" happened, that's about it.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

A Reckoning is Nigh

Plot points for era 2?
    Kingpin/Boomerang life tablet stuff
    Jamie with the Clairvoyant
    Whatever Chameleon was up to
    And, maybe the new Savage Six team created at the end of Hunted?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Another Spidey No More story.

"Cable was right!"

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gwen Parker View Post
    Didn't Mary Jane and the cast of Mysterio's movie already embarrass those 6? I wouldn't want to see them again after that.

A Reckoning is Nigh

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    Didn't Mary Jane and the cast of Mysterio's movie already embarrass those 6? I wouldn't want to see them again after that.
    Oh yeah I forgot about that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Norman and Kingpin working together?

So I guess if this was season 1 of Spencer's run, we're about to get to season 2.
    Good way of putting it

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gwen Parker View Post
    Plot points for era 2?
    Kingpin/Boomerang life tablet stuff
    Jamie with the Clairvoyant
    Whatever Chameleon was up to
    Another possibility for the Tablet is Aunt May. If OMD goes away then Aunt May dies ( unless something interesting happens). Peter using the Tablet on her keeps her alive without changing canon.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

I’d certainly like to see OMD and the deal made be known by Peter, and he has to look Aunt May in the eyes and have that conversation with her. Tough stuff.

But honestly, I’m not sure. I don’t think Kindred/Harry will be finished straight after Last Remains.

Possibly the end of an era could be everything going on with MJ? Kindred is trying his damndest to keep them apart, maybe he succeeds?

This definitely feels like the end of “Season 2” (Season 1 being the conclusion of Hunted)

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    Another possibility for the Tablet is Aunt May. If OMD goes away then Aunt May dies ( unless something interesting happens). Peter using the Tablet on her keeps her alive without changing canon.
    A strong possibility, if they indeed undo OMD. There is no way Aunt May is dying. In Marvel canon, Aunt May will no doubt outlive the Avengers, Hulk, Venom, exact. Aunt May is forever baby!
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Nothing is pointing to OMD reversal, and solicit are always like "You will never ever see it the same", "everything changes now forever and ever". Yeah, right.

The only way I'd believe that something with OMD is going to happen, is when the Marvel Marketing Machine starts hyping it up.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    A strong possibility, if they indeed undo OMD. There is no way Aunt May is dying. In Marvel canon, Aunt May will no doubt outlive the Avengers, Hulk, Venom, exact. Aunt May is forever baby!
    Aunt May goes from an old lady to Marissa Tomei and outlives Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    Nothing is pointing to OMD reversal, and solicit are always like "You will never ever see it the same", "everything changes now forever and ever". Yeah, right.

The only way I'd believe that something with OMD is going to happen, is when the Marvel Marketing Machine starts hyping it up.
    If Marvel hypes up to undo OMD, I'll think they're lying, even if they actually undo it, 'cause there could always be some dumbass undoing the OMD undo, yeah lol.