Default Valkyrie VS the MCU

Valkyrie faces off against the following MCU characters. She has her horse, but no taser discs.

1. The Defenders
    2. Captain America, Bucky, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Falcon
    3. Lady Sif
    4. Loki
    5. Gamora
    6. Drax, and Groot
    7. The Warriors 3

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

1. The Defenders - If Danny could somehow actually use all of his powers as they are presented, he might be able to take her. However, he generally cannot so she'll slice and dice him. I'm going to guess that her sword is capable of cutting Luke, given how easily it cuts Asgardians, who are generally presented as being as tough as Luke. Jess and Matt are in trouble. It might take her a while to catch Matt, but she will eventually.

2. Captain America, Bucky, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Falcon - She's too much for them. Too mobile, too strong, too tough, too agile, too skilled, with a one-shot weapon. Cap going all-out barely ruffles Loki's feathers with his hits. Valk knocks him the hell out.

3. Lady Sif - Pretty even fight, based on presentation, but Sif has a distinct reach advantage with her sword spear thingy. Edge to Sif.

4. Loki - We've seen this fight, Valk has a slight combat edge on Loki, but he's got some kind of mindwhammy magic he can use. He did that to her already, and then talked to her instead of stabbing her, giving her the chance to knock him the hell out. He should take it if he remembers all of his tricks.

5. Gamora - She's out of Gamora's league.

6. Drax, and Groot - She ought to be able to drop Drax, but Groot complicates things. He can spin out a lot of tendrils awfully quickly. The two together are likely too much for her.

7. The Warriors 3 - 3 warriors presented to be about on her level, against her all by herself? I'm not liking her odds there.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan