Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    You don't watch any network shows?
    No, I don't have cable or an antenna. One, cable was costing to much for things that I don't watch and, most of those shows end up on a streaming service time and I watch them then when I want to and don't have to wait them to come on or worry about missing them.
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Ronin View Post
    “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” premiered on the streaming service on Oct. 19 and will be available for free from Oct. 30 to Nov. 1.

“A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving” is coming to Apple TV+ on Nov. 18 and will be available for free from Nov. 25 to Nov. 27.

“A Charlie Brown Christmas" will debut on Dec. 4 and will be available for free from Dec. 11 until Dec. 13.

You don't have to pay to watch it, It just won't be on regular TV... I don't watch regular TV anyway and the number of people that actually do is getting smaller and smaller.
    I didn't read that,that is a pretty smart move by them.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 10-21-2020 at 04:28 PM.

I think I said it like twice in this very thread. lol.

It's free today! Of course you need to sign up to apple with a apple id if you want to watch it "free". Lol. (if you have one you can "sign up" to watch it free.)

Lol.

My children have no idea who/what the Peanuts are. Maybe they know Snoopy? Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    My children have no idea who/what the Peanuts are. Maybe they know Snoopy? Maybe.
    Seems less of a problem and more of an opportunity to introduce them to it.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

The Thanksgiving and Christmas specials will be airing on PBS.

I love this. It puts the specials back on TV and shows some love to PBS. Kudos, Apple. You did right.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Yup. They said it's was due to TONS of backlash!

Also wal-mart has the peanuts holiday special dvd set on sale right now also if you want the dvd!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Yup. They said it's was due to TONS of backlash!

Also wal-mart has the peanuts holiday special dvd set on sale right now also if you want the dvd!
    Backlash will do that. Good for Backlash!

Thanks for the Walmart heads up--I will have to get there before all of the Corona Panic has people buying all of these up!

CBS did it again! Blocked frosty from digital cable over money for a second year. Kids got to watch a black screen telling them they can't watch frosty! Rudolph the red nosed reindeer will be the same i bet! What kind of heartless grinch blocks frosty over money? Shame on you cbs. Shame on you!

Charlie browns airs on pbs tonight if you want to watch it with your family!

https://www.pbs.org/articles/2020/12...istmas-on-pbs/

Incredible Member

the TV Guide ads were always fun to look over.