Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dog Logan (Marvel Comics) vs Victor Creed (Marvel Comics)

Both are using their 616 incarnations and both are in character say for elements that would restrict killing.
    the battle takes place in the howlett estate and there is 1 week of prep time for both.
    condition for victory is death of the opponent and the knowledge they possess of each other is limited to what they know in canon nonetheless who win the runt's little brother or the one who wished he was.

1. Welcome to Rumbles
    2. When you say “both are in character say for elements that would restrict killing“, that usually ends up with ‘write the outcome however the hell you want it to go’, but in this particular case, both characters would really be basically fine with killing each other.
    3. Neither of these are exactly prep gods, so unless it’s ‘have a bath or cover myself in something so I don’t smell as much of me’, there’s not much they’ll get out of prep. Also, although this is set in the Howlett Estate, there’s no starting distance, so we’d default to standard (the details of which are in the stickied Rules threads on the main Rumbles forum board), meaning there’s not much chance of traps etc.
    4. When you say ‘Dog Logan’, do you actually mean the bestial version of Logan after Magneto ripped out his adamantium, or (since you’ve set this on the Howlett Estate) do you mean the character from Origin called ‘Dog’? Because if you mean the latter, he’s going to get murder-stomped rather badly. Because he’s not Logan. Logan was the privileged boy of the house and heir of the estate, James Howlett. So Dog is just ‘some kid’, and will therefore lose to Sabretooth HARD.
    5. If you did mean the bestial, dumb-as-a-brick, adamantium-stripped version of Logan, then if traps were possible (which we established in 3., they’re not) he might fall for them, but otherwise his healing factor was off the charts at that stage and there’s basically nothing Creed could do to keep him down, I don’t think. Except maybe eat him.

By the way, I can now only see this fight happening by Creed eating Logan, crapping out bits of him which then start to heal into parts of Logan, which becomes a never ending cycle of Creed having to eat his own poop to stop it reforming as Logan.

And I hate myself for that. I won’t be alone in that sentiment, I’m sure.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I was actually GOING to say that yes, Creed WILL eat Logan, but thank you very much Beadle, I'm now out of this thread.

:P
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    1. Welcome to Rumbles
    2. When you say “both are in character say for elements that would restrict killing“, that usually ends up with ‘write the outcome however the hell you want it to go’, but in this particular case, both characters would really be basically fine with killing each other.
    3. Neither of these are exactly prep gods, so unless it’s ‘have a bath or cover myself in something so I don’t smell as much of me’, there’s not much they’ll get out of prep. Also, although this is set in the Howlett Estate, there’s no starting distance, so we’d default to standard (the details of which are in the stickied Rules threads on the main Rumbles forum board), meaning there’s not much chance of traps etc.
    4. When you say ‘Dog Logan’, do you actually mean the bestial version of Logan after Magneto ripped out his adamantium, or (since you’ve set this on the Howlett Estate) do you mean the character from Origin called ‘Dog’? Because if you mean the latter, he’s going to get murder-stomped rather badly. Because he’s not Logan. Logan was the privileged boy of the house and heir of the estate, James Howlett. So Dog is just ‘some kid’, and will therefore lose to Sabretooth HARD.
    5. If you did mean the bestial, dumb-as-a-brick, adamantium-stripped version of Logan, then if traps were possible (which we established in 3., they’re not) he might fall for them, but otherwise his healing factor was off the charts at that stage and there’s basically nothing Creed could do to keep him down, I don’t think. Except maybe eat him.

By dog logan, I mean james's older brother who lived at the howlett estate with james and later hunted him down as a adult.
    Here's his wiki page https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Dog_L...d...%20More%20

Quote Originally Posted by Bob74h View Post
    By dog logan, I mean james's older brother who lived at the howlett estate with james and later hunted him down as a adult.
    Here's his wiki page https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Dog_L...d...%20More%20
    Well, in that case, he’s toast.

I mean that profile says that in terms of abilities “Dog Logan is a capable fighter and an expert tracker.”

A capable fighter.

Now I know this is comics, so I shouldn’t underestimate that statement, but it does sound like we should categorise him, rather than ‘Comic Book Peak Human’, as ‘Comic Book Can Handle Self in Pub Brawl’.

Sabretooth’s going to gut him and then use his intestines as puppet strings to move him around the estate like a macabre marionette.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Given Sabretooth's 20 years worth of crappy feats, I gotta say he loses in 5 sec. like he always does. lmao And giving him even 5 sec. to last is probably too generous.

Example, here's 2 of his most recent feats.

I'm sure Dog won't have much trouble.

When doing this stuff with Creed, one has to be specific on which one we're dealing with.

The real Sabretooth / Creed who actually was dangerous and intelligent over 20 years ago.

Or do we have Jobbertooth / Crud from the last 2 decades.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 10-20-2020 at 11:26 PM.

I always liked the original Sabertooth, who was implied to be Logan's dad and would hunt him down on his B-day and kick the crap out of Logan for killing his mum in childbirth. That guy didnt give two sh%^& that Logan had adamantium, Father Tooth was bigger stronger, faster and just badder than Logan. I miss that Sabertooth.

Best Sabretooth is Jetpack Troll Sabretooth.

That is all.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

That is all.
    This isn't even a question. That Sabertooth is a top 3 comics character.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

That is all.
    I need scans of this.

Now.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Someone.

Always.

Has.

The scans.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

It's one of the few I have permanently saved. It's one of the best feats of silver-age dickery in modern comics.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

My Top 3 Favourite Scans:

1. Quicksilver vs Mr X
    2. Jetpack Troll Sabretooth
    3. “Captain America, I command you to...”