Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
Her mom (and indeed, a long list of her ancestors) were possessed by the spirit of Amity Arkham and she is the one that made them do what they did (or more accurately, she used their bodies as a conduit to commit those actions). Olive's friends vanquished Amity. Therefore there is no reason that Olive's powers would need harnessing for good, nor would Bruce have ever had any particular ability to do so, anyway. Olive already has found-family looking after her.

I love Gotham Academy kids (though Map is my absolute favorite). But they do not need to be hanging around with Bruce. I would love to see them again, but if we do, I really hope they remember those were Amity's powers, not Olive's and that Olive should be both not having mental issues (I mean, hallucination/craziness issues - I can understand emotional fallout from all that happened to her) and should not have powers. And don't bring Amity back - that don't repeat the same storyline like they do with so many characters. Keeping Gotham Academy the team that won - Amity is gone forever. Give them new challenges. And it's kind of important to me that they remember the Mizoguchi parents are awesome.
Not gonna lie I completely forget they banished her for good! Though I do think it is probably only a matter of time before they return (assuming Olive appears again which I hope she will)

I think you are right! They probably do work best doing there own thing! Neither character would work all that well under Bruce I dont think - though I stand by Olive having more storytelling potential.