Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Spectacular Member

Default Storm Shadow vs Ozymandias

Composite SS and Ozy.

Standard gear for both, and they fight on a Hell's Kitchen rooftop during the day. Win is by KO, and the starting distance is 20 meters.

Storm Shadow in the old schoo GI Joe conics fights Snake Eyes as a equal.

He has dismantled tanks with his bare hands and Snake Eyes runs through hail of machine gun bullets, untouched.

It’s is screwed in a stand up fight.

I vote Storm Shadow. Not because i'm biased and i am, but he has alomost 40 years of feats, and fights Snake Eyes who is a bullet timer.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Storm Shadow have any Bullet-time feats of their own? I'm asking because Rumbles has sort of a rule about not just handing off superspeed to people because they fought someone who is a bullet-timer.

I've got no opinion otherwise on the fight, but this part seems rather important.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Storm Shadow have any Bullet-time feats of their own? I'm asking because Rumbles has sort of a rule about not just handing off superspeed to people because they fought someone who is a bullet-timer.

I've got no opinion otherwise on the fight, but this part seems rather important.
    In Snake Eyes origin story it was Storm shadow who saved him and carried his body while doing the bullet dodging speed thing.

Guy was taught by the same guy that taught Snake Eyes to be a ninja so it makes sense.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    In Snake Eyes origin story it was Storm shadow who saved him and carried his body while doing the bullet dodging speed thing.
    We have any scans for that? I mean, Dick Grayson dodges and flips his way through a hail of bullets while suffering from a high-temp fever, and he's no bullet-timer.

Guy was taught by the same guy that taught Snake Eyes to be a ninja so it makes sense.
    I get that. It's just that on Rumbles we don't tend to take things like that as evidence.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate