Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default What was the worst thing a female villain/anti-hero has ever done?

Female bad guys aren't as prominent as male bad guys, but they have done their fair share of horrible acts. What were some of the worst things done by them?

Chesire nuked an entire country.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

The Ego Gem entity wiped out the Marvel and Ultraverse Universes, amalgamated them, fractured it into a multiverse of multiple timelines, and then wiped them all out again except for a few people from the two core worlds. So, we're looking at multiversal omnicide.

Satyr-9 in the old Excalibur comics was a fascist leader of her own reality, and had designs on heading to 616 to do the same. She even murdered her own counterpart on Earth-616 and took her place. From there, her villainy goes from anything from global conquest via manipulating a reality-warping mutant, taking over a crime syndicate, to just trying to corrupt a young Kitty Pryde, to trying to drive a wedge between Captain Britain and Meggan.

I mean, most of the horrible stuff in that fascist alternate Earth is alluded to, never explicitly shown, but still. She's a lady Hitler who is working on conquering her second Earth, which is kind of remarkable given a limited power set.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Emma Frost at Marvel currently took a pretty big hit, trying to foment a war between mutants and Inhumans and wipe the latter off the face of the Earth (y'know, attempt at genocide and all).

She also once murdered Firestar's pony, Butter Rum, as part of a plot to emotionally manipulate her into becoming her loyal assassin. I know, it's a horse, but it's whose horse, and why she did it that makes it super f***ed up.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

I think Cheshire is still in the lead; no, I am not accpting an Infinity Gem as a female character.

Kate Bishop stole Clint Barton's dog.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Kate Bishop stole Clint Barton's dog.
    There is no death penalty painful enough for that kind of crime.

Getting back to the actual intention of the thread, I suppose Jean Grey's destruction of the planet of the asparagus people in Uncanny X-Men would be up there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Getting back to the actual intention of the thread, I suppose Jean Grey's destruction of the planet of the asparagus people in Uncanny X-Men would be up there.
    Except she has the very good alibi of being on the bottom of some river in a suspended animation pod at the time of the incident.

Yeah, I hate that retcon. Best Jean Grey story they ever did and she's not even in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Except she has the very good alibi of being on the bottom of some river in a suspended animation pod at the time of the incident.

Yeah, I hate that retcon. Best Jean Grey story they ever did and she's not even in it.
    How dare you correct my statement with facts! Yes, it was actually the Phoenix Force, which has been shown to possess both men and women. I stand corrected.

Unless we take the "female at the time" argument...

Fantastic Member

Here is an article about the most violent moments involving female characters: https://www.ranker.com/list/brutal-m...MPJO37HrVsFLA8

On a meta level, Catwoman saying "no" to Batman.

Wasn't Cassandra Nova responsible for Genosha?
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Mighty Member

Ragyo Kiryuin selling out the human race to an alien entity and molesting one of her own daughters on the side (the other she threw down a garbage chute as a baby for not being the genetically superior specimen she wanted).