Default Superman(Dean Cain) vs tv Homelander

Superman(Dean Cain) vs tv Homelander

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Gonna need some high-end feats for Homelander - Cain Superman isn't exactly Teh Most Powerful™, but he's not too shabby with regards to speed, durability, and strength.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Cain has legit lightspeed-ish feats and nothing in homelander's current feat says he can ignore the damage Cain can deal.

This is a stomp for Supercain.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Outside of the black and white stage play Superman..is there even a single live action version of Superman that would even lose to Homelander?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Outside of the black and white stage play Superman..is there even a single live action version of Superman that would even lose to Homelander?
    Yes. Kirk Alyn Superman was pretty much invulnerable except to kryptonite. George Reeves Superman no-sold the explosion of an Atomic Bomb at ground zero. I don't know of any version of Superman in live action that loses to Homelander.
    Power with Girl is better.

Yeah and Cain Supes has fought other Kryptonians before.

Hler at a disadvantage in his biggest deal is none are at his owl, so he does know how to fight a legit threat as he has yet encountered one. ( my guess why train fall took him out, sheer surprise.)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Broadway Superman...?