Greetings, all!

So, this issue ended up being a LOT more important than we initially thought, which is slightly annoying but the issue was good, so I don't mind.

The Review: Nick Spencer and Matthew Rosenberg continue to deliver a solid story, filling in some gaps from issue #50. They do a great job of delving into Osborn's psychology and his new motivations, and provide good suspense. The art was superb by Federico Vicentini - he's a wonderful mix of Ottley and Ramos, and I wish he would stay the main artist on the regular book. Overall, I'm excited for where the story goes from here! Verdict: A-

SPOILERS:
spoilers:
This issue begins with Osborn doing his therapy session with Dr. Kafka. Norman explains that he remembers everything and feels horrible about his life as the Green Goblin. Meanwhile, we surprisingly switch over to Peter's POV, during the submarine battle with the Order of the Web. Kindred starts speaking through Julia Carpenter and Peter recognizes the voice. The battle goes sideways and the submarine is flooded. Back to Osborn and Kafka, who asks him to clarify what he meant when he said Kindred was his son. Norman confirms that it's Harry, and feels regret for how he treated him his entire life and claims he knows what he's going to do next. He states that he wants to hold Harry and have his little boy back, to stave off the anger inside of him. Back to Peter, who is running himself ragged trying to save the Order. He brings them out and collapses, allowing Kindred/Anya to poison him with a hundred spiders' venom (eww). He goads Peter into finding him alone and then leaves with the Order. Back to Kafka, who's moved by Norman's confession that she wants to help him reconnect with Harry. But she suggests somebody come in between them to better help communicate. Cut to the airport, where we see a woman getting off a plane. She says she's just visiting, but we see the woman is none other than Mary Jane Watson!
end of spoilers