Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Sue would go into a panic on the spot at the mere suggestion and then the boards would be on that Karen BS for God knows how long again so God I hope not!!
    But, in this case and quite rightly -- this particular "Karen" (Susan) would win last person standing...

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Why is Frankiln and his issues still a thing? In the grand scheme of mutant/Krakoa affairs...he's not that important. He was never that important. It's not like he's the ONLY Omega Reality Maker in existence.
    People are shocked that non-X-Men writers pen their stuff without the X-Books in mind.

Not sure why people aren't complaining about their saviour, Coates, still using Selene as a villain in Captain America.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    People are shocked that non-X-Men writers pen their stuff without the X-Books in mind.

Not sure why people aren't complaining about their saviour, Coates, still using Selene as a villain in Captain America.
    To be fair who reads Captain America?

If the X-Men shun Franklin because he lost his powers, then it’ll just add to the confusion from this week.... Xavier told Juggernaut he couldn’t step foot on Krakoa because he wasn’t a mutant. That’s bull because we KNOW other non-mutants visit or even live there.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    If the X-Men shun Franklin because he lost his powers, then it’ll just add to the confusion from this week.... Xavier told Juggernaut he couldn’t step foot on Krakoa because he wasn’t a mutant. That’s bull because we KNOW other non-mutants visit or even live there.
    Any relative of a non-mutant can live in Krakoa if endorsed by a mutant (Northstar's husband, Jubilee's son ...)

Xavier simply does not want Juggernaut in Krakoa and since he is his only relative, he simply has to make whatever excuse he wants.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    The burning out the power thing is so stupid.
    This...just because his power is tapped out does not mean he lost his x-gene.

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    I saw some panels of this on twitter. I reaaally hope Slott doesn't have the X-men/Krakoa tell Franklin he's no longer welcomed in Krakoa. There are other depowered mutants there, although I don't know if they can use the gates or not.

I know his parents would never allow it, but I wonder if the idea of Crucible will be brought up.
    I give them 5 seconds before Reed pulls out an Ultimate Nullifier while Sue puts a bubble in Apocalypses brain and points at them saying no one better even think about putting his son through that, which would be in their rights because quite frankly I still find the practice to be quite barbaric.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Any relative of a non-mutant can live in Krakoa if endorsed by a mutant (Northstar's husband, Jubilee's son ...)

Xavier simply does not want Juggernaut in Krakoa and since he is his only relative, he simply has to make whatever excuse he wants.
    I wouldn't be surprised if all depowered mutants like Melodie are welcome too.

Imagine how it would look if they refuse to let "rems" (depowered mutants with visible remnants of their mutations), like a person who used to have lizard powers but now only retains the scales and eyes, in because they are "only" humans now.

Their main reason for sending depowered mutants away during Decimation after all was because of various concerns regarding their protection or not wanting to endanger friends who could no longer fight at full capacity.

Two concerns not supposed to be of importance anymore on Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Like when he became a teenager in the 90s and his reality warping was replaced with basic mutant telepathy and telekinesis?
    I would love it if he started to develop Psi-Lord’s psionic powers. He could become more powerful as time goes by, regaining his dream powers and then more and more.

I don’t like him having godlike powers though.
    Last edited by danielsan52; 10-21-2020 at 06:12 PM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Really fun issue. I think Slott is really finding his footing. still not a fan of his franklyn but i really enjoy just about everything else.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post

IKR. If it wasn't for this F4 issue no one would have remembered FvX and Franklin.
    I do believe the Coates Acolytes have come to the realisation that their god is made entirely of clay.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Even if his powers stop working the X gene should still be there. Also there are other de powered mutants on Krakoa who are waiting to do the Crucible to get their powers back. So if they want to do a situation where Frank goes through the crucible to get his powers back I can understand that, but that will have to happen after X of Swords
    I have a theory and it makes sense with how slott likes to do retcons. Franklin was never a mutant. No x gene nothing. His powers the godpower just let him alter reality so he read as a mutant so he could better comprehend his powers. Now that itÂ’s gone the illusion is gone and we now see Franklin was never a mutant to begin with

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    Probably designed to create friction between Franklin (and FF) and the Krakoan mutants ("they only wanted me for my power" and all that).
    They did only want him for his power, that was straight up stated lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantor View Post
    They did only want him for his power, that was straight up stated lol
    By who?? Panel?
    ??
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    I saw some panels of this on twitter. I reaaally hope Slott doesn't have the X-men/Krakoa tell Franklin he's no longer welcomed in Krakoa. There are other depowered mutants there, although I don't know if they can use the gates or not.

I know his parents would never allow it, but I wonder if the idea of Crucible will be brought up.
    Given that the council was worried about Franklin’s issue, it raises the question of if even Crucible would work. And if the Krakoa gates don’t recognize him as a mutant, they probably don’t want to risk that that kills him and they’re unable to resurrect him.