Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    I'm sorry I spoke up with my thoughts, I had no idea that they were so wrong. I'm better now.

It's good to know that y'all are here to let everyone know that any experience or interpretation of something that doesnt match your own is bullshit drama-queen reaching and making things up, and not at all valid or worthy of discussion.

It really helps streamline conversation. I apologize for cluttering the thread with unapproved thought. I should know better.
    You're free to express your thoughts. Other people are free to disagree with you.

Nope. Done. Removed.

Carry on.
    Last edited by zinderel; 10-28-2020 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    Nope. Done. Removed.

Carry on.
    Sorry that happened to you. There are a lot of threads on CBR where that happens to posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Sorry that happened to you. There are a lot of threads on CBR where that happens to posters.
    so true and many have even been banned for having an opinion

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Personal opinions on story interpretations are presented and countered every day here...Some will agree. Some will disagree. Some will just ignore. That's the nature of these forums.

We've all been on the receiving end of "opinion dissenters" here...we either choose to learn from them (because they are coming from a different place of understanding) or we hold tight to our beliefs and disregard them.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!