Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Does he still have an earring or did Sue make him take it out?

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Does he still have an earring or did Sue make him take it out?
    He still has the earring, Sue makes it invisible when he's with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Wow. I would not think Sue would have that mentality.

"What I cannot see does not exist." That is the way many, many people are acting with Covid-19.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Why is Frankiln and his issues still a thing? In the grand scheme of mutant/Krakoa affairs...he's not that important. He was never that important. It's not like he's the ONLY Omega Reality Maker in existence.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Why is Frankiln and his issues still a thing? In the grand scheme of mutant/Krakoa affairs...he's not that important. He was never that important. It's not like he's the ONLY Omega Reality Maker in existence.
    One thing is that it's an issue in F4, where he's always important. And he's arguably the single most powerful mutant, so I'd say he is pretty important.

Incredible Member

Probably designed to create friction between Franklin (and FF) and the Krakoan mutants ("they only wanted me for my power" and all that).

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Enh!.

When HiX-Man decides to tell that story all well and good but for now with Krakoa's existence (and the rest of the world, possibly) hanging in the balance...nobody (except for the Franklin-stans, I guess) really cares.

Besides...As Storm can attest...not being able to utilise one's power does not mean that you are no longer a mutant or won't be recognised as one.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-21-2020 at 10:23 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

He's the most powerful reality warper.

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    Probably designed to create friction between Franklin (and FF) and the Krakoan mutants ("they only wanted me for my power" and all that).
    Pretty much, and resurrection's temporarily on hold thanks to XoS.
    Now we can have a look at how it feels to be rejected by your chosen family.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member

I have the feeling that whole X-men vs. Fantastic Four mini was only to get the whole "but what about god omega level mutant Franklin Richards?" thing out of the way asap, not to make him important for stories to come.

Him losing his powers here could also be to remove an overused plot device. At least for some time. Comic history shows that these things don't tend to stick.

Astonishing Member

That's what I've been wondering for the longest. How important could really be to the X-Men? This drama for Franklin is boring an unneeded.

Enh!.

When HiX-Man decides to tell that story all well and good but for now with Krakoa's existence (and the rest of the world, possibly) hanging in the balance...nobody (except for the Franklin-stans, I guess) really cares.

Besides...As Storm can attest...not being able to utilise one's power does not mean that you are no longer a mutant or won't be recognised as one.
    I’d love to see an issue of Storm leading/ counseling the mutants who’ve been depowered over the years.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    I saw some panels of this on twitter. I reaaally hope Slott doesn't have the X-men/Krakoa tell Franklin he's no longer welcomed in Krakoa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I wonder if Sl0tt is aware of the metaphorical implications of these, because they aren't great.

I mean it just happened. I don’t think this is the end of Frank’s story, lol

Honestly the god powers were too much. Perhaps he will now develop real mutant powers.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I mean it just happened. I don’t think this is the end of Frank’s story, lol
    Honestly the god powers were too much. Perhaps he will now develop real mutant powers.
    Like when he became a teenager in the 90s and his reality warping was replaced with basic mutant telepathy and telekinesis?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'