Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Or he could just stand in between two circles and plant his swords on the spots either side of him.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Apocalypse is unfit to run the Crucible. Replace him with Storm or Sabretooth.

Incredible Member

Does Apocalypse no longer need a host body? He needed Nate Grey's body in "The Twelve" since Nate's body would not burn out and Jean was saw an old withering man when she dissolved part of Apocalypse' armor.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    No, in Amenth she was already with the demons
    It seemed that way from X-men 12 and summoners story. We know he was lying to some degree but he was telling it to apocalypse though who knew of Isca turning sides before Arrako passed into amenth so it’s confusing for now. More to Isca’s story for sure...

Any theories on who that other Summoner-esque person was? They looked female too, could they be Pestilence's partner? They also seem to only have on black line, so I guess they are a not as powerful as the other Summoner?

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Well written issue, but good God these Poccy-redeeming retcons are getting cheesier/crazier by the second, lol. Oh well.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

I could have used a little more of Gorgon on panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    Any theories on who that other Summoner-esque person was? They looked female too, could they be Pestilence's partner? They also seem to only have on black line, so I guess they are a not as powerful as the other Summoner?
    Yeah I got partner vibes too. And correct, a single-lined Summoner Minor can "summon a single host or minor daemon", whatever that means.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Well written issue, but good God these Poccy-redeeming retcons are getting cheesier/crazier by the second, lol. Oh well.
    While he was on Earth pretending to be strong and bitchy and inciting drama, his wife was battling a demonic entity in the mask she was wearing for millennia while ruling a planet of powerful mutants and demons. It sure does put him in perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

The way famine was the only one to wave goodbye to nur. Damn.

Astonishing Member

Fantastic issue! Didn't do much to drive the plot forward but not every issue of a story needs to do that. I love the backstory and getting more details and backstory.

And yes Genesis in all her black woman goddess glory killing fools with the power of life!

Hope said it would take a day or 2 to make Apocalypse' egg. WTF?!?! They had sped the resurrection process up in Part 2 when Rockslide and Rictor died to like a half hour or less yet now its back to 2 days?

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    While he was on Earth pretending to be strong and bitchy and inciting drama, his wife was battling a demonic entity in the mask she was wearing for millennia while ruling a planet of powerful mutants and demons. It sure does put him in perspective.
    Kinda why I'm feeling really, really difficult to feel anything that even vaguely resembles sympathy for the big guy. I mean, being picky and taking his sweet time for the sake of sheer drama while going on a 'I MUST RECRUIT THE BEST OF THE BEST, RRAAARRRGGH!' quest is one thing, but the dude took it to ridiculously unproductive levels.

Fantastic Member

Eh. I was hoping it would move the story along more, rather than flash out the history of the other side. I know jt was new information, but it felt the same as the last two times we heard it. Gorgon felt like an afterthought. They needed to squeeze in his Swords somewhere. They didn't show the sword circle at the end, which makes me feel we will get one surprise bearer in statis and they will show the whole circle there, probably mirrored with the Arakko champions.

The resurrection thing seemed weird, especially since one part of the process is accelerating time until an egg is ready. Tempus just taking a nap?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Hope said it would take a day or 2 to make Apocalypse' egg. WTF?!?! They had sped the resurrection process up in Part 2 when Rockslide and Rictor died to like a half hour or less yet now its back to 2 days?
    They already had eggs ready, it seems the limiting factor.