Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Default Daredevil#23 Spoilers

Hey if you guys like Spider-Man and like Spider-Man and Daredevil stories. Read Issue #23. It's just for you guys.

Yup their relationship is the best in this book and it's funny how although Kingpin is a bigger threat to Daredevil he was originally Spiderman villain. Love chip version of spiderman he makes me way more serious than usual which isn't a bad thing at all
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Spider-Man vs Wolverine was referenced, how rare lol.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I love Spider-Man's heart-to-heart with Daredevil in this issue. Those two are much better as close comrades than antagonists to each other. That said, I'm willing to bet Chip Zdarsky is saving Daredevil and Spider-Man relearning each other's secret identities for a bigger issue.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Just skimmed it to get to this part. Wow, Zdarsky just keeps getting my heart with these characters. Spider-Man and Daredevil are my #1 and #3 favorite superheroes of all-time, so to see them be not only good friends but this close is incredible in my opinion. I'm 100% getting the OHC to this run, because Zdarsky just keeps knocking it out the park.

BANNED

Zdarsky -- Daredevil-spiderman hug.jpg

This image is 2020 for me. We can't hug out our friends and partners due to social distancing, but in comics seeing DD and Spidey bro-out is really what this year can use.

When was the last time we had a comic team-up had two heroes hug each other, none of the no-homo fake macho BS, none of the jerk behavior. When did Tony Stark ever hug any other hero, or Wolverine? And of course there's Batman who is incapable of human feeling.

This feels special and it feels in-character for these two characters.

And if there's anyone who needs a hug, it's Spider-Man.