Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Under the Moon Knight, the serious Moon Knight.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    *cackles in Egyptian*
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Heh! Well played, sir!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Darn! All the covers I could think of have already been used. Snooze and you lose I guess

It's something called Freaks and Squeele #3 You can see it here.

Ooops somehow it ended up being attached to my post and I can't get rid of it.

THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    I’m sorry, Shalla Bal, but normally, you should be able to see it: it’s just a distant picture. Maybe it’s the case because I started with an improper handling and I cancelled the post…

Maybe a cleaning of the browse cache… but I don’t want to try it, Iron Maiden (whom I thank) posted the link.
    Thanks, Zelena, I can see it , in IM's post (thanks IM).
    If I am the only one who couldn't see it (which is strange, as usually I see ALL, lol) you don't have to keep it in your post any longer, IM. You can probably just edit out the attachment, I think.

Interesting cover Zelena!

Astonishing Member

Beneath the cover of October skies...

The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Javasaurus View Post
    Thanks to this thread, I have David Bowie's "Let's Dance" playing in my head.
    You say that like it's a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalla Bal View Post
    If I am the only one who couldn't see it (which is strange, as usually I see ALL, lol) you don't have to keep it in your post any longer, IM. You can probably just edit out the attachment, I think. [/B]
    I can't see anything either in Zelena's post.
    For me, it's usually Greg Hatcher's entries that don't show, however, this time I can see his cover.
    links to my books:
    "TWISTED HOLIDAY HORROR TALES"
    @ comiXology
    @ IndyPlanet
    "Blues Ratz"
    @ Amazon: Spec. BLUE Version Paperback
    @ IndyPlanet: Collected Edition

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

If I am the only one who couldn't see it (which is strange, as usually I see ALL, lol) you don't have to keep it in your post any longer, IM. You can probably just edit out the attachment, I think.

It's really weird. It shows up as an attachment in my post and but when I go to the edit screen, the coding for how the imaging is linked doesn't show up. So I can't delete it. It shows up in my personal file of photos here in my CBR profile and I can't delete it there either.

It's really weird. It shows up as an attachment in my post and but when I go to the edit screen, the coding for how the imaging is linked doesn't show up. So I can't delete it. It shows up in my personal file of photos here in my CBR profile and I can't delete it there either.
    It wasn’t an attachment though… Now it’s an attachment. I hope it fixes the problem.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

And now?

Thanks for the appreciation, Shalla Bal.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    It wasn’t an attachment though… Now it’s an attachment. I hope it fixes the problem.
    Yes, I fixed it now But I found out I have to go to my forum profile and down at the bottom there was an option to choose and delete any images I have stored here. I couldn't directly remove it from the post as I would with any images I have stored at Image Shack since you simply delete the line of code from your post.

Yes, I fixed it now But I found out I have to go to my forum profile and down at the bottom there was an option to choose and delete any images I have stored here. I couldn't directly remove it from the post as I would with any images I have stored at Image Shack since you simply delete the line of code from your post.
    Good! (Computers can be so confusing…)

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

"How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!