Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    If I'm remembering right, Tom King made it canon that Hal was Jewish in his Green Lantern Darkseid War one-shot.
    Yeah I feel like a one-shot in a years old event where the continuity was off (DC You was when DC was like "Story over Continuity") is not the best confirmation. With regards to Harley, I know that she's ethnically Jewish in the TV show, but that show also lets the character evolve in meaningful ways so it has no impact on the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Yeah I feel like a one-shot in a years old event where the continuity was off (DC You was when DC was like "Story over Continuity") is not the best confirmation. With regards to Harley, I know that she's ethnically Jewish in the TV show, but that show also lets the character evolve in meaningful ways so it has no impact on the comics.
    She was first mentioned as being Jewish in Batman Adventures, and that pretty much went as canon.

I think she and her family have been shown celebrating Hanukkah at least once or twice in the comics.