Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Hal Jordan going rogue. I get it that he's the classic questioner of authority and doesn't always play by the rules, but that cliche is older than dirt.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Hal Jordan going rogue. I get it that he's the classic questioner of authority and doesn't always play by the rules, but that cliche is older than dirt.
    We could avoid it by going back to the Guardians not being the type of beings that you need to go rogue from. But I think that one has already been mentioned. Did Hal become a questioner of authority/non-rule-player and the Guardians less good at the same time? Certainly neither element was present in the earliest stories.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    With all this fixation on multiverse and earth this or earth that, how do you guys imagine the line of books would look with an infinite variation of characters stories being told.
    Pre-Crisis?

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Pre-Crisis?
    It reminds me in general of Pre-Crisis but I am wondering specifically what line rollout of strategy would be. Would there be series that just only told random takes from those alternative verses or what?