Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A few of the people there would just straight up power through most bat belt stuff.

I suppose it depends on if she has the explosives and thermite and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I mean I could try to explain it in a way that would make sense of it, but honestly it totally would not make sense of it.

Let us simply say that John Jameson is sometimes an alien werewolf with wild power fluctuations and find that part of the hilarious potential of this medium we read.
    I'll take a shot, from my somewhat limited familiarity with the character.

Astronaut John Jameson found a neat-looking stone on the moon, which eventually turned him into a non-supernatural werewolf. He later returned to the moon and went through a dimensional gate to the homeworld of the moonstone, where he gained the full power of the stone and became Star God. He later returned to Earth, and has since been able to access a variable level of power ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    A few of the people there would just straight up power through most bat belt stuff.

I suppose it depends on if she has the explosives and thermite and such.
    Its only Lizard and Goblin who are her speed right?

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Its only Lizard and Goblin who are her speed right?
    I wouldn’t say Gobby was quite at her speed, but probably close enough for government work.

Lizard is faster than her, given that he’s faster than Spidey, who is faster than her.

Morbius might be in the right ballpark as well.... sometimes.

Without even copying powers from Omega-level mutants, Mimic (of Exiles) could win this fight just copying two power sets that he has used in the past: Colossus and Northstar. Even at half-power, that gives him the strength to beat down any of the opposition, the speed to blitz, and the armor to shrug off area-of-effect pumpkin bomb blasts. However, he is perhaps not the weakest hero who could solo these rogues.

Is that a Marvel Dracula in the mix near Lizard?! The ****?!

Yeah this is important. If some mi dress guy as a vampire then less dicey. Also reviewing who is in this line up. Do not recognize some of them at first.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Is that a Marvel Dracula in the mix near Lizard?! The ****?!

Yeah this is important. If some mi dress guy as a vampire then less dicey. Also reviewing who is in this line up. Do not recognize some of them at first.
    Yeah, that's the 616 Dracula, who literally bumped into Spider-man in Giant-Size Spider-man #1.

Going clockwise from the left, the opponents are:

Man-Wolf
    Punisher
    Morbius
    Green Goblin (Harry Osborn, since this picture is from the 1978 Marvel calendar)
    Stegron (dinosaur version of the Lizard)
    Lizard
    Dracula
    Mysterio
    Jackal

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Yeah, that's the 616 Dracula, who literally bumped into Spider-man in Giant-Size Spider-man #1.

Going clockwise from the left, the opponents are:

Man-Wolf
    Punisher
    Morbius
    Green Goblin (Harry Osborn, since this picture is from the 1978 Marvel calendar)
    Stegron (dinosaur version of the Lizard)
    Lizard
    Dracula
    Mysterio
    Jackal
    Harry hadn’t taken up the Green Goblin mask at that point, had he? I thought that was in the 80s.

I mean I could just look this up and prove myself wrong, but my attention to detail has always been slipshod.

What was the original question? Oh, yes. I suppose saying "Spider-Man" would be a no-no.

Batman with prep. In some cases, a lot of prep.

Some I'm not familiar with. Some like *ahem* Man-Wolf, I've seen in only one fight and that was against Spider-Man. He had a relationship with the She-Hulk later and the implication he could hold his own against her- in a fight. I meant in a fight.

Problem is I think of someone who might beat some of them, like Captain America, but there are others he couldn't beat without P.I.S.

Green Arrow with just wooden arrows and his speed might get Dracula but it's iffy, and I don't like his chances against the Lizard.

I would put the Lizard, Dracula and the Goblin on the top of the list discounting all over the place Man-Wolf.

I know this is stupid but I am going to say Spider-Man because I just can't think of anyone off-hand who has the strength, speed, durability and esoteric powers to beat each of these guys without going into high power level heroes.
    Power with Girl is better.

I was thinking that Harry became the Goblin in the late '70s, but I just looked it up and I'm way off base. Norman Osborn "died" (Marvel-style) in the famous issue #122, in 1973. By #136 (1974) Harry is already the new Green Goblin.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    What was the original question? Oh, yes. I suppose saying "Spider-Man" would be a no-no.

Batman with prep. In some cases, a lot of prep.

Some I'm not familiar with. Some like *ahem* Man-Wolf, I've seen in only one fight and that was against Spider-Man. He had a relationship with the She-Hulk later and the implication he could hold his own against her- in a fight. I meant in a fight.

Problem is I think of someone who might beat some of them, like Captain America, but there are others he couldn't beat without P.I.S.

Green Arrow with just wooden arrows and his speed might get Dracula but it's iffy, and I don't like his chances against the Lizard.

I would put the Lizard, Dracula and the Goblin on the top of the list discounting all over the place Man-Wolf.

I know this is stupid but I am going to say Spider-Man because I just can't think of anyone off-hand who has the strength, speed, durability and esoteric powers to beat each of these guys without going into high power level heroes.
    Spider-man can and has beat each of them, but the question here is who is the weakest hero who can beat all of them at once in the Khazan Arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    I was thinking that Harry became the Goblin in the late '70s, but I just looked it up and I'm way off base. Norman Osborn "died" (Marvel-style) in the famous issue #122, in 1973. By #136 (1974) Harry is already the new Green Goblin.
    Oh, wow. OK.

Actually, now I come to think of it, by the time we get to the 80s, the focus shifted more to Hobgoblin rather than Green Goblin, mostly.