Extraordinary Member

Default Rank these Literature characters

Rank the following live action movie characters from best to worst in the following attributes

Strength:
    Speed:
    Durability:
    Firepower:
    Versatility:
    Willpower:

1. Harry Potter
    2. James Bond
    3. Frodo Baggins
    4. Jon Snow
    5. Edward Cullen
    6. Sherlock Holmes
    7. King Arthur (Le Mort d'Arthur)
    8. Dorothy Gale
    9. Frankenstein's Monster
    10. Dracula

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Rank the following live action movie characters from best to worst in the following attributes

Strength:
    Speed:
    Durability:
    Firepower:
    Versatility:
    Willpower:

1. Harry Potter
    2. James Bond
    3. Frodo Baggins
    4. Jon Snow
    5. Edward Cullen
    6. Sherlock Holmes
    7. King Arthur (Le Mort d'Arthur)
    8. Dorothy Gale
    9. Frankenstein's Monster
    10. Dracula
    As much as I hate myself for saying this, freakin' Edward Cullen takes the top spot in a number of those. Strength and speed at the very least, with really only Frankenstein's monster possibly giving him a run for his money in strength.

Harry, without his wand, is just a skinny guy with glasses. Frodo may be brave, but willpower can only do so much against literally everyone else when they have 3 feet or more on you. And Dorothy is in a similar boat, being just a farm girl from rural Kansas.

Jon Snow, while young in the books, is a capable fighter and leader. Though, I would put Arthur above him simply from experience. James Bond, a decent hand-to-hand fighter, but his modern arsenal and access to tech gives him a leg up over most others, barring once again, the glittery vamp. Hard to say how effective his arsenal would be on Dracula and a stitched up dead guy.

Kind of wish Rand al'Thor, Mat Cauthon, or Perrin Aybara were on there, but I get why the first, at least, isn't.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    As much as I hate myself for saying this, freakin' Edward Cullen takes the top spot in a number of those. Strength and speed at the very least, with really only Frankenstein's monster possibly giving him a run for his money in strength.

Harry, without his wand, is just a skinny guy with glasses. Frodo may be brave, but willpower can only do so much against literally everyone else when they have 3 feet or more on you. And Dorothy is in a similar boat, being just a farm girl from rural Kansas.

Jon Snow, while young in the books, is a capable fighter and leader. Though, I would put Arthur above him simply from experience. James Bond, a decent hand-to-hand fighter, but his modern arsenal and access to tech gives him a leg up over most others, barring once again, the glittery vamp. Hard to say how effective his arsenal would be on Dracula and a stitched up dead guy.

Kind of wish Rand al'Thor, Mat Cauthon, or Perrin Aybara were on there, but I get why the first, at least, isn't.
    1. Dorothy apparently gets up to some crazy **** in the books
    2. It was really hard to narrow the list down

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

Hahahaha Rand al'Thor. The dude capable of destroying the entire universes many of these characters come from. :-)

Assault on Helm's Deep? Rand makes a thought and destroys the entire attacking army.

The Battle of Hogwarts? Rand thinks and destroys the wands of everyone within 10 km, end of the book.

The entire SoFaI universe? Same.

Only Edward Cullen takes him, and that's just because he can blitz. If Rand had time to act, he'd convert the sparkly bitch into molecules.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Hahahaha Rand al'Thor. The dude capable of destroying the entire universes many of these characters come from. :-)

Assault on Helm's Deep? Rand makes a thought and destroys the entire attacking army.

The Battle of Hogwarts? Rand thinks and destroys the wands of everyone within 10 km, end of the book.

The entire SoFaI universe? Same.

Only Edward Cullen takes him, and that's just because he can blitz. If Rand had time to act, he'd convert the sparkly bitch into molecules.
    Yep. Rand, especially end series, is just plain OP.