Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Spider-man january 2021 solicits

VENOM #32
    DONNY CATES (W) • IBAN COELLO (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY RYAN STEGMAN
    SKETCH VARIANT COVER BY RYAN STEGMAN
    MARVEL VS ALIEN VARIANT COVER BY RYAN BROWN
    KING IN BLACK ARRIVES!
    EDDIE BROCK is about to face the biggest challenge of his life…but he’s not alone.
    32 PGS. /Rated T+ …$3.99

KING IN BLACK: GWENOM VS CARNAGE #1 (OF 3)
    SEANAN McGUIRE (W) • FLAVIANO (A) • Cover by KEN LASHLEY
    VARIANT COVER BY RYAN BROWN
    VARIANT COVER BY INHYUK LEE
    GWEN STACY ENTERS THE FRAY AGAINST THE KING IN BLACK!
    Bonded to a synthetic symbiote from another reality, GHOST-SPIDER, aka Gwen Stacy of Earth-65, is unique among the webslingers of the multiverse!
    But when KNULL descends on her adopted home, his gravity well of dark psychic energy will reap unforeseen consequences not only on Gwen, but on her symbiotic suit as well!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

SYMBIOTE SPIDER-MAN: KING IN BLACK #3 (OF 5)
    Peter David (W) • GREG LAND (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY DECLAN SHALVEY
    Forces collide!
    Take a trip with SYMBIOTE SPIDER-MAN as he aligns himself with…KANG THE CONQUEROR? That can’t be right.
    Be here in January to see how the pieces fit as Spider-Man heads to space!
    You’ll never guess who else is here to help Spidey! (Hint: She’s on the cover!)
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

SYMBIOTE SPIDER-MAN: MARVEL TALES #1
    Written by JIM SHOOTER, TOM DEFALCO & DAN SLOTT
    Penciled by MIKE ZECK, RON FRENZ & MARK BAGLEY
    Cover by INHYUK LEE
    VIRGIN VARIANT Cover by INHYUK LEE
    Go back in black with Spider-Man and his symbiotic suit as we celebrate the legacy of the House of Ideas with MARVEL TALES! This anthology series shines a spotlight on fan-favorite characters, features timeless stories and highlights some of Marvel’s most impressive talent from the past eight decades. First, amid the chaos of Secret Wars, there comes a costume in MARVEL SUPER HEROES SECRET WARS #8 from the titanic team of Jim Shooter and Mike Zeck! But there’s more to the outfit than meets the eye — as Spider-Man, the ferocious Puma and the Fantastic Four all discover in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #256-258 by Tom DeFalco and Ron Frenz! Plus: A mighty Marvel team-up of legendary Spidey creators Dan Slott and Mark Bagley results in a poignant tale featuring the late, lamented police captain Jean DeWolff, from VENOM SUPER SPECIAL #1!
    112 PGS./Rated T …$7.99

SPIDER-WOMAN #8
    KARLA PACHECO (W) • PERE PéREZ (A) • Cover by JUNGGEUN YOON
    VARIANT COVER BY DAVE JOHNSON
    MARVEL VS ALIEN VARIANT COVER BY JAVIER GARRON
    SPIDER-WOMAN BREAKS BAD!
    As the cure comes in sight, SPIDER-WOMAN puts it all on the line…then she crosses it.
    With friends like OCTAVIA VERMIS, who needs enemies? Not Jessica Drew, but it looks like she’s getting them anyways.
    Even if Spider-Woman can find the cure, what will there be left to save?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

BLACK CAT #2
    JED MACKAY (W) • C.F. VILLA (A) • Cover by PEPE LARRAZ
    Variant Cover by OLIVIER COIPEL
    Variant Cover by ARIST DEYN
    Variant Cover by ADAM HUGHES
    MARVEL VS ALIEN VARIANT COVER BY PEACH MOMOKO
    A CLASSIC GAME OF CAT AND…SYMBIOTE?
    Black Cat has to steal from Knull himself!
    If you know Felicia Hardy, she never shows up inappropriately dressed - THIS ISSUE, Felicia gets her own ANTI-VENOM COSTUME!
    32 PGS. /Rated T+ …$3.99

NON-STOP SPIDER-MAN #1
    JOE KELLY (W) • CHRIS BACHALO (A) • Cover by DAVID FINCH
    WRAPAROUND VARIANT COVER BY CHRIS BACHALO - APR200823
    DIE-CUT COVER BY CHRIS BACHALO - MAR201129
    HIDDEN GEM VARIANT COVER BY LARRY LIEBER - APR200824
    LAUNCH VARIANT COVER BY TBA - APR200825
    PREMIERE VARIANT COVER BY DAVID FINCH - APR200826
    VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS - APR200827
    VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS - APR200828
    VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG - APR200829
    VARIANT COVER BY GREG LAROQUE - APR200830
    VARIANT COVER BY Adam Kubert - APR200831
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA - APR200832
    BLANK VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE - APR200833
    BUCKLE UP, TIGER!
    Get ready for the most action-packed, pulse-pounding, adrenaline-pumping comic OF ALL TIME! As the name implies, once you read page one, panel one, SPIDER-MAN DOES NOT STOP! A mystery at Empire State University thrusts Spider-Man into an adventure that starts in uptown Manhattan and will take him around the world, pitting him against Marvel Universe villains old and new and give you a Spider-Man adventure (and Spider-Man) the likes of which you’ve never seen.
    THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART, SO CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE READING!
    40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99
    Order using APR200822

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #56
    NICK SPENCER (W) • MARK BAGLEY (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY PHILIP TAN
    MARVEL VS. ALIEN VARIANT COVER BY MARK BAGLEY
    “LAST REMAINS” TAKES ITS TOLL!
    You will never look at Norman or Harry Osborn the same again.
    We know SPIDER-MAN won’t.
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #57
    Variant Cover by MARCO MASTRAZZO
    Spider-Man continues to pick up the pieces and try to put his life together.
    But many of the gathering storms are swirling more and more violently...
    We want to tell you more but it WOULD SPOIL SO MUCH OF LAST REMAINS!!!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #58
    Variant Cover by JUNGGEUN YOON
    One era of Nick Spencer’s run comes to a shocking end this issue…
    But the seeds that he’s planted along the way for the next start to bloom.
    Don’t miss this pivotal issue!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #22
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • CARMEN CARNERO (A)
    Cover by TAURIN CLARKE
    MARVEL VS. ALIEN VARIANT COVER BY VALERIO SCHITI
    The Battle with Ultimatum is over, but Miles and his family will bear the scars for the rest of their lives.
    A day with Starling may raise Miles’ spirits, but there’s always another shoe dropping.
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

W.E.B. OF SPIDER-MAN #2 (OF 5)
    KEVIN SHINICK (W) • Alberto Jimenez Alburquerque (A) • Cover by GURIHIRU
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    SPIDER-MAN IS IN A WORLD OF TROUBLE!
    Spider-Man and his friends at the Worldwide Engineering Brigade are always trying to help people.
    And now, thanks to his newfound friends Spider-Man’s getting the change to take his great power and great responsibility across the globe!
    But where Spidey goes, TROUBLE follows! And this time is no different…
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    Last edited by WebSlingWonder; 10-22-2020 at 10:20 AM.

PLUS for TRADES/HARDCOVERS:

VENOMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC BAGLEY COVER (NEW PRINTING) - May 2021
    UNTOLD TALES OF SPIDER-MAN OMNIBUS HC OLLIFFE FIRST ISSUE COVER (NEW PRINTING)
    VENOM BY MICHELINIE & MCFARLANE GALLERY EDITION HC
    MILES MORALES VOL. 4: ULTIMATUM TPB
    MORBIUS: PRELUDES AND NIGHTMARES TPB
    PETER PORKER, THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-HAM: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 2 TPB - May 2021
    MORBIUS EPIC COLLECTION: THE LIVING VAMPIRE TPB
    SILK: OUT OF THE SPIDER-VERSE VOL. 1 TPB

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post

NON-STOP SPIDER-MAN #1
    JOE KELLY (W) • CHRIS BACHALO (A) • Cover by DAVID FINCH
    WRAPAROUND VARIANT COVER BY CHRIS BACHALO - APR200823
    DIE-CUT COVER BY CHRIS BACHALO - MAR201129
    HIDDEN GEM VARIANT COVER BY LARRY LIEBER - APR200824
    LAUNCH VARIANT COVER BY TBA - APR200825
    PREMIERE VARIANT COVER BY DAVID FINCH - APR200826
    VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS - APR200827
    VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS - APR200828
    VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG - APR200829
    VARIANT COVER BY GREG LAROQUE - APR200830
    VARIANT COVER BY Adam Kubert - APR200831
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA - APR200832
    BLANK VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE - APR200833
    BUCKLE UP, TIGER!
    Get ready for the most action-packed, pulse-pounding, adrenaline-pumping comic OF ALL TIME! As the name implies, once you read page one, panel one, SPIDER-MAN DOES NOT STOP! A mystery at Empire State University thrusts Spider-Man into an adventure that starts in uptown Manhattan and will take him around the world, pitting him against Marvel Universe villains old and new and give you a Spider-Man adventure (and Spider-Man) the likes of which you’ve never seen.
    THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART, SO CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE READING!
    40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99
    Order using APR200822
    Another world wide book? Ugh, I hope he doesn't travel for too long and I hope it has nothing to do with where he is in Amazing....

All-New Member

I am intrigued by what Spencer is preparing for the character. It also seems that Mark Bagley will take the main pencils in the series, which seems right to me because I really like his style although sometimes I feel that he is too rushed, we will have to wait and see who accompanies him.

It seems that times of pain and reflection will come for our arachnid neighbor.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Looke 90 View Post
    I am intrigued by what Spencer is preparing for the character. It also seems that Mark Bagley will take the main pencils in the series, which seems right to me because I really like his style although sometimes I feel that he is too rushed, we will have to wait and see who accompanies him.
    I don't think Bagley will be the regular. I don't think he even desires to be a "regular" on any title. Feels like he's just helping out. He obviously really loves the character, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to commit to a schedule. At this stage of his career, he has an open invite to draw Spidey whenever he wants and then disappear when that itch goes away.

It seems that times of pain and reflection will come for our arachnid neighbor.
    Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    I don't think Bagley will be the regular. I don't think he even desires to be a "regular" on any title. Feels like he's just helping out. He obviously really loves the character, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to commit to a schedule. At this stage of his career, he has an open invite to draw Spidey whenever he wants and then disappear when that itch goes away.
    I'd agree that he probably doesn't want to do another run on Spidey, but maybe Lowe and Spencer coerced him with all of the art problems this book has been having.

Oh look, cute Spider-Drones .

I wonder how "non-stop" the book will be. And how much we'll actually be able to make out with Bachalo's art.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

At long last. Non-Stop Spider-Man.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    At long last. Non-Stop Spider-Man.
    I know! A six-month delay. That's a whole story arc lol

All-New Member

I'd agree that he probably doesn't want to do another run on Spidey, but maybe Lowe and Spencer coerced him with all of the art problems this book has been having.
    Yeah, maybe that's it, the series itself has been very irregular in the art section.

Yeah, maybe that's it, the series itself has been very irregular in the art section.
    If I were Bagley, I'd be enticed to come back and do a run to "save" ASM from art problems. It's a cool story - longtime Spidey artist returns for another extensive run on his/your favorite character! I'd be down for it if I were him.

3 issues of Mark Bagley drawn ASM goodness! Yes!

Amazing Member Cindy's Addiction's Avatar

To be very honest, Marvel should bring Aliens to their universe for a special crossover event. Those variants looks sick!

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy's Addiction View Post
    To be very honest, Marvel should bring Aliens to their universe for a special crossover event. Those variants looks sick!
    I heard from somebody that Chris Claremont has been wanting to write Aliens for a long time, which is why he made the Brood. With them now being owned by Marvel, I hope he's pitching an "X-Men vs. Aliens" story!

If I were Bagley, I'd be enticed to come back and do a run to "save" ASM from art problems. It's a cool story - longtime Spidey artist returns for another extensive run on his/your favorite character! I'd be down for it if I were him.
    I’m with you.

The main issue with ASM to me is the consistency with the artwork. I feel like the artist just flip around too much and for me personally that can sometimes negatively affect the immersion.

Bagley is a machine when it comes to drawing. He could definitely keep up with the release schedule. I do feel his art has dipped a bit when it comes to drawing Spider-Man in comparison to his original ASM/USM run. He’s still far and away my favorite artist ever but at times I feel like he just has a bit of fatigue with the character which is totally understandable.