Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    His art is very, very bad.
    I actually like his art a lot. I think he's good. I really dislike Bachelo's style. I think it's awful, some of the worst stuff I've ever seen, but people love his work, and that's ok

Its regressive art and a progressive direction. Booth just seems like a bad mix here. I still think about his Rebirth Titans run. Its like how are you going to issue in a new era when everything looks like its in an era long past.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Its regressive art and a progressive direction. Booth just seems like a bad mix here. I still think about his Rebirth Titans run. Its like how are you going to issue in a new era when everything looks like its in an era long past.
    It is just art that you associate with a style that you don't like or are told sucks. I don't even know what you think is modern or current but I can assure you it is most likely influenced or very similar to some art style of the past.

Its art I associate with an era. As it was popularized and became prominent in that era. Its one thing to be influenced by past styles, its another to be defined by them. Booth's art failed to really evolve beyond the era he came up in. And that doesn't mean he's bad, or that there isn't even an audience for that, but i just don't think its something that works on things that are trying to be more contemporary and new. It sends the opposite message.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 10-25-2020 at 04:33 PM.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I hope we get an Acolytes, Upstarts, and MLF book in the upcoming year.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Sounds like just speculation on Johnston's part. He usually gets scoops in stuff like this, but I'm not sure if that's true.
    Not speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    I think it has been said through solicit or interview can't remember thst it's his hand. And that can happen alot of ways. Old dead body that was kept and dissicuted after a mission and they had created him a new body. After all dead bodies don't disingrete, or he lost his hand in a previous battle and regrew it.
    OML lost a hand to the Scarlett Samurai, who was a resurrected Mariko Yashada. She sliced it off somehow with some special type of sword. Cannot recall what it was made of or how it sliced through adamantium exactly, but it did. Last we saw that hand it was in the possession of Kraven the Hunter...

https://www.cbr.com/old-man-logan-kraven-hunter-fight/

I doubt very much it’s from OML’s corpse, as he died back in the future Wasteland from which he came.