Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    You act like not every single one of these 'appreciation' threads are not bat---- insane? LMAO pleeeeeeeeease
    Wasn't I doing the exact opposite?

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    The irony is everyone does this exact same thing moreover, Cyclops fans specifically spent years on these very boards validating any and everything he did no matter how small or big. Rightclops feels like an awful nightmare yet for years, his fans went on and on and on about why he deserved to be the focal point of all things X-men and why everyone else sucked.
    Odd tangent. I'm talking about writers using the same tired story beats whenever they're gushing over how much they luvvv a character and how they're going to make him/her great again even though it never works due to aforementioned tired story beats.

Had you wanted to stay vaguely on-topic and not come off as defensive, you should've gone for the "But Fluffy, that's not fair, how come you're not joking about Wolverine being that dudebro/shebro with nothing better to do than go on silly adventure quests and beat up his ex-boyfriends or whatever?" route. Oh, wait, I just did. Nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    ...and what's with the Brett Booth hate?
    His art is very, very bad.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    No its not

I can get people not liking him for some of his personal views and posts, but cant see how the hate for his art to the point where people think its actually terrible.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Booth's art is 90s but "bad"?
    Does it look worse than Neal Adams' work?
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I though it was because of all the rape threats he causes towards a journalist who called the cover for one of the new 52 teen titans relaunches crap. When he wasn't even involved with the book.

I think his art looks pretty good. But I’m an early 90s X-fan.

Extraordinary Member

Still no Laura, Everett and Darwin.

☹️

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I though it was because of all the rape threats he causes towards a journalist who called the cover for one of the new 52 teen titans relaunches crap. When he wasn't even involved with the book.
    Unless he told people to do those bad things, that sounds like Twitter being Twitter instead of him being a bad person.
    "Cable was right!"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I can get people not liking him for some of his personal views and posts, but cant see how the hate for his art to the point where people think its actually terrible.
    Actually...I don't care one whit about his personal views and posts...he could advocate sacrificing babies to Baal, for all I care. I'm only interested in his art.
    And...
    I won't objectively call his art "bad" (I've seen and loathed far, far worse) but I can subjectively admit that I've never cared for it back in the day, or now.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Bgardner View Post
    I’m pretty interested in this underwater dark side of Krakoa....any guesses?
    Remember that Krakoa creature that attacked Wolverine in X-Force #1? I'm guessing there's a big one forming in the ocean.

Marauders, X-Force, X-Men and Hellions for sure. - so glad hellions is continuing. Will likely get this issue of X-Factor since it's Siryn focused. I'm dropping Excalibur after the crossover, regardless of being the cast I actually like the most. Of all of these Hellions actually sounds the most interesting.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Unless he told people to do those bad things, that sounds like Twitter being Twitter instead of him being a bad person.
    He himself attacked her on Twitter as well as encouraged his followers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    The irony of this comment.

Exactly, what I was thinking and hoping for.

Why not? The Morrigan is a death Goddess sure, but Storm is a Goddess and also a mutant and lives very comfortably on Krakoa without any issues. And it's not like Krakoa doesn't home a variety or brings, humans, mutants, Warlock.
    Storm is not a literal god like thor she is called a goddess there is a difference

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantor View Post
    Storm is not a literal god like thor she is called a goddess there is a difference
    She has canonically ascended to godhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Appreciation threads protects fans of characters from their haters.
    Are the walls of the asylum to keep the in-mates in, or the world out?