Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    You act like not every single one of these 'appreciation' threads are not bat---- insane? LMAO pleeeeeeeeease
    The Cyclops and Illyana threads are pretty tame lol.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    JUGGERNAUT #5 (OF 5)
    FABIAN NICIEZA (W) • RON GARNEY (A) • Cover by GEOFFREY SHAW
    IT’S NOT THE END…HE’S UNSTOPPABLE!
    The JUGGERNAUT just keeps barreling down the path of righteousness — right into the hands of some very dangerous people. But the question is: for all his personal growth…can Cain Marko save anyone but himself?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

WOLVERINE: BLACK, WHITE & BLOOD #3 (of 4)
    DONNY CATES, JED MacKAY, JOHN RIDLEY (W)
    CHRIS BACHALO, JESÚS SAIZ, JORGE FORNÉS (A)
    Cover by JORGE FORNÉS
    Variant Cover by TAURIN CLARKE
    THE BEST THERE IS BY THE BEST THERE ARE!
    The groundbreaking series continues! Thrill to the Marvel Comics debut of Oscar winner JOHN RIDLEY 12 Years a Slave, The American Way) as he and JORGE FORNÉS bring LOGAN to Japan, where he will question his honor as he clashes blades with the SILVER SAMURAI!
    Then, it’s back to his X-FORCE days with JED MacKAY and JESÚS SAIZ, as WOLVERINE must stop A.I.M.’s plot for the red planet! And, nothing can prepare you for the unstoppable team-up of DONNY CATES and CHRIS BACHALO as Wolverine has a run-in with…COSMIC GHOST RIDER?!
    40 PGS./Parental Advisory …$4.99

CABLE #8
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • PHIL NOTO (A/C)
    LUCKY TO MEET YOU !
    Cable gets together with his – ahem - intimate friend Domino long before they ever met! Will it be a fortunate encounter? Or has Cable met his match?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

WOLVERINE #9
    BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • ADAM KUBERT (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY RYAN BROWN
    Marvel Vs Alien Variant Cover by R.B.SILVA
    WEAPON X – TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER!
    WOLVERINE’s back in MADRIPOOR for an underworld criminal auction specializing in super hero artifacts that will surface more than just bad memories for the mutant formerly known as WEAPON X!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

HELLIONS #8
    ZEB WELLS (W) • STEPHEN SEGOVIA (A/C)
    SMILE!
    It was a simple mission: retrieve NANNY’S ship and create a new containment armor for the recently resurrected ORPHAN-MAKER. But the emergence of an old enemy and his deadly warriors make their renewed life a hell on Earth for the HELLIONS!

X-FACTOR #6
    LEAH WILLIAMS (W) • DAVID BALDEON (A)
    Cover by IVAN SHAVRIN
    DEATH SCREAM!
    Siryn is dead. Again. And again. And again.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

X-MEN #17
    JONATHAN HICKMAN (W) • BRETT BOOTH (A)
    Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
    MARVEL VS ALIEN VARIANT COVER BY RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    STORM THE EMPIRE!
    When the Shi’ar Empire asks the X-Men for help, Cyclops, Storm and Marvel Girl answer the call.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

X-FORCE #16
    BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • JOSHUA CASSARA (A/C)
    MARVEL vs ALIEN VARIANT COVER by SALVADOR Larroca
    TERRORS OF THE DEEP!
    FORGE, WOLVERINE and QUENTIN QUIRE brave the depths of the sea, where a deadly discovery reveals a dark side of KRAKOA.

NEW MUTANTS #15
    VITA AYALA (W) • ROD REIS (A/C)
    ONCE MORE INTO THE CRUCIBLE!
    As KARMA and DANI delve deeper into their nightmares, a spider sets his eyes on the most vulnerable of the NEW MUTANTS...Meanwhile, in the Wild Hunt, children play at being adults and prepare for the fight of their lives.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

EXCALIBUR #17
    TINI HOWARD (W) • MARCUS TO (A)
    Cover by MAHMUD ASRAR
    QUEEN ELIZABETH III?!?
    Opportunities and opportunists. Two heads-of-state seek to restore the state of things.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

MARAUDERS #17
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • STEFANO CASELLI (A)
    Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    MARVEL vs ALIEN VARIANT COVER
    by SALVADOR Larroca
    REMATCH!
    Storm versus Calisto. This time, it’s personal.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

S.W.O.R.D. #2
    AL EWING (W) • VALERIO SCHITI (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    WHAT IS PROTOCOL V?
    The S.W.O.R.D. station is thrown in at the deep end of a planetary crisis as Krakoa battles the KING IN BLACK! While a cross-division team take on latex dragons from outer space, Abigail Brand prepares a deniable operation all her own. What is PROTOCOL V - and can the Earth survive it?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    I’m buying all of these. So every X-title except Children of the Atom, which looks dumb to me personally. Plus will check out KING IN BLACK #3 and maybe AVENGERS #41, assuming Logan is still in this Phoenix Force contest or whatever.

X of Swords vs The Phoenix Farce. I wonder which contest of champions will be better?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Can’t believe Marvel Unlimited shortened the release delay to three months at last, but we’re almost immediately going to have to wade through a sodding “Knull is connected to and secretly behind everything ever” event.

Amazing Member

I’m pretty interested in this underwater dark side of Krakoa....any guesses?

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    You act like not every single one of these 'appreciation' threads are not bat---- insane? LMAO pleeeeeeeeease
    Can confirm.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Ah, yes, of course. So you're telling me that if I bothered to check the Storm thread, I *wouldn't* find a discussion lamenting yet another reenactment of the Callisto fight and how the Goddess totally needs something/someone new to beat up?

Anyway. Since folks brought up art and bizarre proportions, I can't believe no one's commented on Psylocke's insane arms on that Excalibur cover. The arms' outlines would suggest shoulders the size of... I dunno, Warpath?
    The irony is everyone does this exact same thing moreover, Cyclops fans specifically spent years on these very boards validating any and everything he did no matter how small or big. Rightclops feels like an awful nightmare yet for years, his fans went on and on and on about why he deserved to be the focal point of all things X-men and why everyone else sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Can’t believe Marvel Unlimited shortened the release delay to three months at last, but we’re almost immediately going to have to wade through a sodding “Knull is connected to and secretly behind everything ever” event.
    "Shadow King has been a servant to Knull all this time" is the kind of dumb thing I can see Coates doing for X-Men tie in, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I doubt he’s connected to everything, but I like how they tied him into Gorr the God Butcher from Thor.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    The irony is everyone does this exact same thing moreover, Cyclops fans specifically spent years on these very boards validating any and everything he did no matter how small or big. Rightclops feels like an awful nightmare yet for years, his fans went on and on and on about why he deserved to be the focal point of all things X-men and why everyone else sucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

All-New Member

... Pages later, and I only saw one person bring up Nanny, (Possibly for the next 2) The Right and Cameron Hodge? Saying you'll pass on Brett Booth is a choice I guess, but how about we talk about how awesome it is to bring back concepts that we've never done more than pay lip service to? (I would kill for a Louise and Walt Simonson Mini just giving us a Nanny and the OrphanMaker Origin when they meet)

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I'm sick of that useless hobo Callisto tbh.
    "Cable was right!"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Burnside View Post
    ... Pages later, and I only saw one person bring up Nanny, (Possibly for the next 2) The Right and Cameron Hodge? Saying you'll pass on Brett Booth is a choice I guess, but how about we talk about how awesome it is to bring back concepts that we've never done more than pay lip service to? (I would kill for a Louise and Walt Simonson Mini just giving us a Nanny and the OrphanMaker Origin when they meet)
    I was pleasantly surprised, truth to tell.
    I love-hated the Right and Cameron Hodge...because they were so awful and villainous in their initial X-Factor appearances. I'm quite interested to see how Wells has updated them for this era.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I was pleasantly surprised, truth to tell.
    I love-hated the Right and Cameron Hodge...because they were so awful and villainous in their initial X-Factor appearances. I'm quite interested to see how Wells has updated them for this era.
    This is just speculation still, right? I am leaning that way too but don't want to get too far ahead here or get my hopes up. I don't know if I have liked anything with them since the Archangel-Hodge conclusion in the original run, but I think the Right might have shown up somewhere recently? Anyway, if this is happening I think now is a good opportunity make them fit in again.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    This is just speculation still, right? I am leaning that way too but don't want to get too far ahead here or get my hopes up. I don't know if I have liked anything with them since the Archangel-Hodge conclusion in the original run, but I think the Right might have shown up somewhere recently? Anyway, if this is happening I think now is a good opportunity make them fit in again.
    It's definitely the Right. Those creepy smiley faces are a dead giveaway.
    And where there's the Right there should/could be Cameron Hodge. The last time I read Hodge was in Extinction Agenda so yeah...now seems like a great time to bring him/them back.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!