Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
You act like not every single one of these 'appreciation' threads are not bat---- insane? LMAO pleeeeeeeeease
Wasn't I doing the exact opposite?

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
The irony is everyone does this exact same thing moreover, Cyclops fans specifically spent years on these very boards validating any and everything he did no matter how small or big. Rightclops feels like an awful nightmare yet for years, his fans went on and on and on about why he deserved to be the focal point of all things X-men and why everyone else sucked.
Odd tangent. I'm talking about writers using the same tired story beats whenever they're gushing over how much they luvvv a character and how they're going to make him/her great again even though it never works due to aforementioned tired story beats.

Had you wanted to stay vaguely on-topic and not come off as defensive, you should've gone for the "But Fluffy, that's not fair, how come you're not joking about Wolverine being that dudebro/shebro with nothing better to do than go on silly adventure quests and beat up his ex-boyfriends or whatever?" route. Oh, wait, I just did. Nevermind.