Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Look up "demonpuppy Islam" to see his views on Islam on his personal blog. He also harassed a critic that criticized another artist's anatomy on a cover, and particularly drawing a teenager with giant boobs that are clearly implants. Booth went off on her and her supposed ulterior motives.
    Oh, ok, he's that guy. Yeah, I remember reading about that back then. Well, him being on X-Men is disappointing.

I'll be getting this month:

Hellions
    Sword
    Wolverine
    X-Men

Possibly X-Force as well but I dunno, honestly considering dropping this series as I'm really only reading it for Logan.

Look up "demonpuppy Islam" to see his views on Islam on his personal blog. He also harassed a critic that criticized another artist's anatomy on a cover, and particularly drawing a teenager with giant boobs that are clearly implants. Booth went off on her and her supposed ulterior motives.
    Ugh wish i didn't read this but sort of glad im do. i sure the appropriate social warriors will jump on this. If his views have evolved then okay but on the flip hiring people like this also is what contributes to the lack of inclusion for all types.

Either way, i think i'm getting all of the x-books except X-force, i'm jumping off that one. I may trade wait the next arc but i'm just not feeling the shock value. If it was marketed more as a wolverine book while dealing with krakoa business and Wolverine book was his personal business i think it would be a far better book rather than acting like what it's not, a security team or mutant cia.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Previews look interesting.

Will be getting:

X-Men
    Marauders
    Hellions
    Excalibur

I love the idea of Scott, Jean and Storm on a mission in space.
    A picture would last longer darling...

X-Men
    Marauders
    Children of the Atom
    X-Force

I wasn't aware of the controversy surrounding Booth as a person.
    I just really don't care for his art at all. Weird faces and proportions, plus 90s aesthetics and overall very basic character work and compositions.
    Not someone I'd like to see drawing the flagship book. Now I know about his views, I'm even less happy with the decision to hire him.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I wasn't aware of the controversy surrounding Booth as a person.
    I just really don't care for his art at all. Weird faces and proportions, plus 90s aesthetics and overall very basic character work and compositions.
    Not someone I'd like to see drawing the flagship book. Now I know about his views, I'm even less happy with the decision to hire him.
    According to bleeding cool, Hickman himself asked for him. Which makes this even more disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    According to bleeding cool, Hickman himself asked for him. Which makes this even more disappointing.
    Wasn't that just speculation on BC's part?

Why is Storm on the Children of the Atom cover? And Brett Booth on X-Men. Eeh...

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    Wasn't that just speculation on BC's part?
    This is what their article said:

That's not just a return to Marvel, that's an arrival in a blaze of glory, and it is likely not to be an editorially popular move. But Jonathan Hickman gets what Jonathan Hickman wants. And Jonathan wants Brett,
    They are speculating that it's not a popular move in editorial, but they are affirming that Hickman wanted Brett. Then again, it's BC, so they may be just making it all up.

BANNED

Sounds like just speculation on Johnston's part. He usually gets scoops in stuff like this, but I'm not sure if that's true.

Im hoping it’s just a one and done. Booth’s stuff just looks too dated these days.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Booth could actually draw last time I checked. I wonder if he changed things up like Larocca.

As for the solicits, they're kinda spoiling X of Swords for me. At this point, you should only be concerned about Apocalypse, Gorgon, Brian and Doug.
    "Cable was right!"

Look up "demonpuppy Islam" to see his views on Islam on his personal blog.
    WTF I love Brett Booth now.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Booth could actually draw last time I checked. I wonder if he changed things up like Larocca.

As for the solicits, they're kinda spoiling X of Swords for me. At this point, you should only be concerned about Apocalypse, Gorgon, Brian and Doug.
    Well with gorgon counting as 2 Brian should be safe.

Also since the problem is a range causing innecuracys with ressurection shouldn't have telipaths at midway pints remedy that problem