Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Pretty much, this. ^

Stands to reason they named ten swords but nine wielders...so far.
    The tenth circle could be seen as a "Hail Mary" option should things go sideways.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    Does Kable have the TO Virus?
    I think he may have the 'Vescora virus'

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    I want Larraz on an ongoing, but honestly its nice to see a quality artist get to take his time and his absence is long enough for fans to crave him. Like Creation and Stasis feel extra special because we get another dose of his and Marte Gracia's gorgeous art.
    Word, up to this point for me Larazz on XoS#1 -'Creation' and Carlos Gomez of X-Factor #4 have been the best artists.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Anyone else would laugh their asses off if they tried bringing back [A] only to end up with the Classic Supremacist A-Hole Apocalypse from basically every other x-publication/media ever? That would be some seriously high tier trolling, right?
    I actually want Apocalypse to be resurrected,with Annihilation hitching a ride through his version they bring back.They could build up the lore that he was a sort of high priest that communed with a being from Amenth without knowing and it drove him to enable the twilight war to break out ,without even Genesis knowing.Obviously Apocalypse can be revealed to not being fully onboard with the entity but because he made the deal he went along.Kind of like a screwed Constantine version on Krakoa.That would be EPIC , and would be one of those gotcha moments .Like all this time Apoc wanted Arrako back on earth, he dies, they manage to stop the invasion but get Apoc back with Amenth entity controlling him.Something Amenth overlord wanted all along to cross over to our plane

Astonishing Member

I feel like issues 1-10 have been a drawn out curtain raiser/prologue but now the XoS event starts for real

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    They are putting those promos out. I think Isca is against Captain Britain.

I wonder if Captain Avalon is against the White Sword.

This is all so intriguing. I'm excited about this issue.
    To my mind White Sword is gonna wipe the floor with anyone he faces.People are intrigued by Isca , but WS is in a round and about way the greatest champ of Arrako, he was sent to Amenth before anyone.So I'd bet on him

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    To my mind White Sword is gonna wipe the floor with anyone he faces.People are intrigued by Isca , but WS is in a round and about way the greatest champ of Arrako, he was sent to Amenth before anyone.So I'd bet on him
    I hope Apocalypse fights him and we will find out how Apocalypse is an External. As in what abilities make him an External. I hope its more than just living forever. Most of the Arakko mutants don't age it seems, so that isn't really special.

The WS can auto ressurect himself and others, while the other Externals just die if they are killed. Lol. I think externals is a useless title truth be told.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I feel like issues 1-10 have been a drawn out curtain raiser/prologue but now the XoS event starts for real
    I hope each one of them fights one scene in one issue instead of everybody fighting in the same issue.

Coincidentally, there are 10 issues left except for the grand conclusion X of Swords Destruction.

So hopefully we get one fight per issue.

Spectacular Member

interesting issue, really excited for the next one. Getting to see more layers of the villains was nice.

Hilarious stasis did in one issue what it took 4 or 7 issue earlier to do.