Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Betsy is on January's Excalibur cover.
    So far it's Apocalypse, Gorgon, Brian and Doug who are absent.
    "Cable was right!"

Someone should start a X of Swords Dead Pool thread. My money is in Brian going down.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Someone should start a X of Swords Dead Pool thread. My money is in Brian going down.
    Cable dies cuz he kills himself again.
    "Cable was right!"

Well maybe Brian die... but Jamie can bring him back to live... maybe inside an asian ninja guy's body... or something like that!

Brian died only a few issues ago in Excalibur. Killing him again would be lame af. And otterly pointless since there's no reason why Merlin/Roma/Saturnyne/Jamie can't ressurect him like before.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    It is not that unreasonable to wonder if Brian is wondering why he is about to go into battle and risk his life for a genocidal monster fighting for the survival of his gene superior army cloning factory.
    aka The World
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    The problem is that any group doing that is wrong. Mutants being alienated wasn't a good thing for humanity to do to them. What's the point of Krakoa if all they're going to do is perpetuate humanity's mistakes? As soon as mutants took over they'd be doing things like alienating the weirder mutants like Beak because he's not a super model. Nobody should have to just "deal with it."
    I mean its easy to state your case when you just completely fabricate your supporting arguements
    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Brian is from literally the most privileged demographic in the world. Come on.
    They literally dontthink that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    Brian should become a mutant! Problem solved. Take his sis, bro, or wife x gene and stick it in him.
    I'd volunteer for that
    Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    Apocalypse is making a speech about a situation Krakoa is facing, about what it means to them as mutants, as they are a mutant nation. Brian feeling bad because Apocalypse didn't include him in the speech would be like white allies getting upset because they aren't part of a speech about PoC. You are there helping, great, but it's not really about you.
    not surprisingly a lotta folks just dooooo not get that. lol smdh
    [QUOTE=The tall man;5201783]
    Brian is from literally the most privileged demographic in the world. Come on.[/QUenOTE]

What's the difference between Brian and Warren/Emma; all three are blonde, white and rich. But Brian has privilege and the other two don't, really? Emma is the epitome of a W.A.S.P, with all the benefits that entails including powerful psychic abilities, Warren can fly. This need by some to constantly thrash humans even steadfast allies is baffling.
    I meeeeean Does Brian have Giant killer Death robots coming after folks like him that arent mutants

"I've felt left out, I think it's a good reason to let the world be invaded by demons."

Brian is not Maddie.
    Ths Sh!t cracked me up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Amazing that y’all have been reading x-books this whole time. Hilarious takes, guys!
    right?
    I was kidding actually, didn't expected to go this way.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    Well maybe Brian die... but Jamie can bring him back to live... maybe inside an asian ninja guy's body... or something like that!
    yeah maybe
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I just love this event. I haven't properly enjoyed one since Messiah Complex. This is so fun so far.
    Agreed. I'm really happy with it so far. Can't believe how much this new period reignited my interest in the X-men.
    For a while there, I was beggining to believe we'd never get truly new and fresh takes again.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    The 10th swordbearer really is Magneto. Pepe Larraz posted a version of the art where the character is among the other 9, but was later removed. Looks like his intro will be a "surprise".
    That is really a silly "surprise" then because they clearly draw him with the other 9 in the X of Swords Tarot card. I thought that would end up being a misdirect.

But yeah, he'll probably use the S.W.O.R.D. ship thingy to infest Amenth with a hord of those silly looking aliens that we saw in the Cable issue.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Edit: Saw that Factor already posted about it, but I'm including the image.

Pepe Larraz posted a page from Statis on his Instagram that initially included Magneto as part of the Krakoan team. He says it was a mistake (I don't know how you can mistakenly add a major character to a story), but I'm guessing Mags was initially included in the original plot, but it was later revised, kind of like how Glob Herman was replaced with Rockslide.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CGsGH8NBHZI/

Mighty Member

Not hard to assume they removed Magneto.

They removed Glob, Banshee, and Trinary as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post

Pepe Larraz posted a page from Statis on his Instagram that initially included Magneto as part of the Krakoan team. He says it was a mistake (I don't know how you can mistakenly add a major character to a story), but I'm guessing Mags was initially included in the original plot, but it was later revised, kind of like how Glob Herman was replaced with Rockslide.

Hmm, that is interesting. Maybe it was too difficult to remove him from that card in XoS Creation?

Oooh i wonder if he got in trouble for that

Magneto gonna smash that SWORD craft down on someone's head like he did with the satellite in the Empyre tie-in

Brian dying would be anticlimactic because as he is not a mutant he would end up resurrecting in a different way.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post

Interesting. Maybe it was one of the things they change after they retweeked the crossover during the Covid Delays.
    A picture would last longer darling...