Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Not hard to assume they removed Magneto.

They removed Glob, Banshee, and Trinary as well.
    Well I mean Magneto was still on the 10 of Swords tarot card, unlike those who you mentioned that got swapped out for someone else in Creation

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNugget View Post
    Well I mean Magneto was still on the 10 of Swords tarot card, unlike those who you mentioned that got swapped out for someone else in Creation
    He's also not on the circle. So whats you're point?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Most likely candidate for death to me is Doug, who'll probably be resurrected as Douglock, and become an unwilling and unknowingly agent of the Dominions.

Apocalypse would make the most sense thematically, though.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

He comes back as the movie Apocalypse

Astonishing Member

No its mecha emma

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Fucking love Gorgon. Hickman clearly loves him, too. I hope he remains badass here and nothing happens to him just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    He's also not on the circle. So whats you're point?
    He's just saying that if they removed Magneto, they probably would have had him removed from the tarot card too. It would be weird to include him then once all the comics had been written, only to write him out in the last few weeks/months. It's surely something they would have changed their minds on/corrected during lockdown. I think he'll be revealed to be a sword bearer in this issue. Possibly.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    He's just saying that if they removed Magneto, they probably would have had him removed from the tarot card too. It would be weird to include him then once all the comics had been written, only to write him out in the last few weeks/months. It's surely something they would have changed their minds on/corrected during lockdown. I think he'll be revealed to be a sword bearer in this issue. Possibly.
    Agreed some "tenth" sword bearer is gonna come crashing in at the last second and wreck Arrako.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Edit: Saw that Factor already posted about it, but I'm including the image.

Pepe Larraz posted a page from Statis on his Instagram that initially included Magneto as part of the Krakoan team. He says it was a mistake (I don't know how you can mistakenly add a major character to a story), but I'm guessing Mags was initially included in the original plot, but it was later revised, kind of like how Glob Herman was replaced with Rockslide.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CGsGH8NBHZI/

Rockslide replaced Glob?!??
    GrindrStone(D)

Spectacular Member

Yup. The free comic book day tarot card that showed I think sacrifice had Glob on it. When the issue came out it changed to Rockslide.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    Yeah this is what I was trying to get at.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfire View Post
    Yup. The free comic book day tarot card that showed I think sacrifice had Glob on it. When the issue came out it changed to Rockslide.
    ugggghhhhhh
    GrindrStone(D)

Damn I don't want any of these characters to die, on either side. I also want to know why wouldn't Marvel want to include Mags in this? Maybe it'd be too easy for him?
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Agreed some "tenth" sword bearer is gonna come crashing in at the last second and wreck Arrako.
    It's really weird why they didn't include the 10th X-Man in Stasis.

Maybe they have a change in plan and will include an unnamed person next month.

I don't think it will be Magneto or else he would have appeared in Stasis as originally planned.

Maybe they haven't decided whether it would be Xavier or someone else.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfire View Post
    Yup, Glob is the favorite character for Brisson so he probably lobbied for Glob to be changed.