Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 175
  1. #46
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    It's X of swords

    not X of Swordbearers

    there are already 10 swords.


    Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Gorgon mentioned that even he is interested in said math. Could go somewhere.

    Also occurred to me that The Hellions are already there. Probably nothing, but they are already where a swordbearer could be needed.
    Iím guessing this was mentioned in the creation thread but the Arraki team listed 11 swords.

    1-the twilight blade
    2-mercy
    3-vermilion
    4-the red sword of war
    5-colony
    6-the black bone of amduant
    7-seducer
    8-pogg ur-pogg
    9-purity
    10-alluvium
    11-muramasa

    Iím guessing that is on purpose and not an editorial error. I wonder is this is how we get a 10th Krakoan and maybe even how the sword station comes into play?
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  2. #47
    Extraordinary Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Brian must really be feeling left out. "Most of you", "not as humans", etc. If I was Brian, I would leave.
    Damn. So just Fvck the world if you feel a lil left out?
    Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    If Cable does not kill Apocalypse in Otherworld then I give up all hope.
    Kill his future Dom Daddy! Blasphme!
    GrindrStone(D)

  3. #48
    Ultimate Member numberthirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    19,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Damn. So just Fvck the world if you feel a lil left out?

    ...
    Never mind that this is a guy who actually has a pretty good handle on what is going out outside of the planet that Krakoa is on.

    Dude has seen enough to know when it's time to just tune something out.

  4. #49
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Damn. So just Fvck the world if you feel a lil left out?
    People don't tend to like it when they're alienated from groups they're in. A fact the X-men should have a painful awareness in how bad it feels.

    Kill his future Dom Daddy! Blasphme!
    With all the things Apocalypse has done to Cable the only reason he wasn't destroyed years ago by Nathan is because he's so difficult to kill. So sexy times is off.

  5. #50
    Extraordinary Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    5,155

    Default

    Magneto using his magnetic powers to use The Peak as if it were a colossal sword would be awesome, tbh. It would probably be cheating but Arakko has mutants so much more powerful than Krakoa, fuck the rules.

  6. #51
    Extraordinary Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    People don't tend to like it when they're alienated from groups they're in. A fact the X-men should have a painful awareness in how bad it feels.
    Yeah Dude as a Gay, Black, SouthernI miiiight know something about that lol. But minorities, women, deal with it all the time and the civilization keeps going. I'm sure the blonde, rich Dude would take solace that he and folks that look him would be welcomed in a group about 98.99% of the time
    GrindrStone(D)

  7. #52
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Yeah Dude as a Gay, Black, SouthernI miiiight know something about that lol. But minorities, women, deal with it all the time and the civilization keeps going. I'm sure the blonde, rich Dude would take solace that he and folks that look him would be welcomed in a group about 98.99% of the time
    The problem is that any group doing that is wrong. Mutants being alienated wasn't a good thing for humanity to do to them. What's the point of Krakoa if all they're going to do is perpetuate humanity's mistakes? As soon as mutants took over they'd be doing things like alienating the weirder mutants like Beak because he's not a super model. Nobody should have to just "deal with it."

  8. #53
    Sad & Brazilian PrezValentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Magneto using his magnetic powers to use The Peak as if it were a colossal sword would be awesome, tbh. It would probably be cheating but Arakko has mutants so much more powerful than Krakoa, fuck the rules.
    I've been saying that's what Erik was gonna do for a whole month but nobody buys it and keeps going on "OMG KWANNON IS THE TENTH SWORDBEARER" theories. ��
    Last edited by PrezValentine; 10-23-2020 at 05:33 AM.
    Hunting's no fun when your prey doesn't move.

  9. #54
    Astonishing Member Veitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    People don't tend to like it when they're alienated from groups they're in. A fact the X-men should have a painful awareness in how bad it feels.
    Poor Brian the white, rich, handsome guy must feel terrible for being left out of the pep talk before the mission. This really shows how bad Krakoa is doesn't it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    The problem is that any group doing that is wrong. Mutants being alienated wasn't a good thing for humanity to do to them. What's the point of Krakoa if all they're going to do is perpetuate humanity's mistakes? As soon as mutants took over they'd be doing things like alienating the weirder mutants like Beak because he's not a super model. Nobody should have to just "deal with it."
    I see you're still writing and reading your Krakoa fanfics.

  10. #55
    Extraordinary Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    5,155

    Default

    Brian is from literally the most privileged demographic in the world. Come on.

  11. #56
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    667

    Default

    The art is fantastic especially the mirror image of the ten versus nine.

    So Cypher is battling White Sword, the Okkaran healer?

  12. #57
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Iím guessing this was mentioned in the creation thread but the Arraki team listed 11 swords.

    1-the twilight blade
    2-mercy
    3-vermilion
    4-the red sword of war
    5-colony
    6-the black bone of amduant
    7-seducer
    8-pogg ur-pogg
    9-purity
    10-alluvium
    11-muramasa

    Iím guessing that is on purpose and not an editorial error. I wonder is this is how we get a 10th Krakoan and maybe even how the sword station comes into play?
    I still think Vermillion, the red sword of war refers to one sword. Vermillion is a shade of red.

  13. #58
    Incredible Member FIGHT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    743

    Default

    Brian should become a mutant! Problem solved. Take his sis, bro, or wife x gene and stick it in him.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

  14. #59
    Incredible Member Psy-lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    Brian should become a mutant! Problem solved. Take his sis, bro, or wife x gene and stick it in him.
    Sure, let's lose the last relevant human ally.

  15. #60
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    The problem is that any group doing that is wrong. Mutants being alienated wasn't a good thing for humanity to do to them. What's the point of Krakoa if all they're going to do is perpetuate humanity's mistakes? As soon as mutants took over they'd be doing things like alienating the weirder mutants like Beak because he's not a super model. Nobody should have to just "deal with it."
    Hahahaha that’s not what was happening in that issue, but ok, keep reaching for the stars honey.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •