Nanny is interesting character. Her origin and motives have been explored, but questions arise.I believe that Nanny was a misguided person that thought she was doing the right thing, but her execution was botched by the belief that she had the best interest for mutant children. I would love to see her perspective of her actions explored more and to see any progress that has been made since her induction in the Hellions. Could Nanny be that motherly figure that the X-line has been missing?

Hear me out.Nanny has a fascination with mutant children is it because she may have lost a child due to her not being able to protect the child, so she took more extreme measures? Furthermore with the new status quo, could she assume a role in he developement of mutant children?Could Nanny one day actually head a sorta mutant orphanage, where we see her working with mutant children in the role of a guardian. I would like to see Nanny and Peter interact with more of the younger mutants arriving.

I am loving her involvement in the Hellions series. I hope we get more insight into her, she has a interesting backstory.