Default Which Triangle Era single issue is the most valuable?

I have no idea if any issues from the Triangle Era are valuable. Like most 90s comics I imagine they were way over produced and there's a ton out there, so rare Triangle Era comics just aren't a thing most likely.

Is there one that stands out that has a higher selling value than the others?

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

The good thing for buying is that individually there's not much. The bad thing about selling is that there's not much.

Man of Steel #17
    Adventures of Superman #466
    Action Comics #775
    ...these issues are maybe $20-$40 each. That's like the average price of a pre Crisis Batman comic or the average price of a Claremont X-Men in nice condition
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I think the most valuable are probably the platinum editions of Superman #75 and Adventures of Superman #500 because they were retailer incentive books that can go for about $100 ungraded or several hundred graded.

Beyond that, there isn't much from that era that's rare or expensive. The recalled Adventures of Superman #596 is about $20 as well. While the recalled Action Comics beer issue (that wasn't Triangle Era though) is in the $300 range, but I've only ever seen graded copies of that book.