Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    You know people can like characters while being completely aware they're flawed?
    Exactly. They why I hope they keep him flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Again, during Joker War, Clownhunter was defending people. The 'allow the proper authorities to handle it' doesn't fly when the cops themselves weren't doing anything (even for comics, that breaks suspension of disbelief).

His actions during the Joker War may have been brutal, but they were justified as he was defending himself and others. Afterwards, not so much...
    He’s teenage kid smashing a bat-a-rang into brains. He even themes himself a hunter of clowns. Don’t let the justification distract from the reality and the intent of what he’s doing here. He’s hunting people. Bad people, but still people.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 10-27-2020 at 04:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Exactly. They why I hope they keep him flawed.

He’s teenage kid smashing a bat-a-rang into brains. He even themes himself a hunter of clowns. Don’t let the justification distract from the reality and the intent of what he’s doing here. He’s hunting people. Bad people, but still people.
    The reality is that killing people is justified when it's an act of self-defense not just in comics but in real life too. Harley Quinn is probably a grey area, but every time we've seen Clownhunter attack people it's always been when civilians are in danger.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?