BANNED

Default LF specific scene/moment with Superman/WW in either New52/Rebirth

Hey all,

There is a certain scene in either New52 or Rebirth that I am recalling and trying very hard to find which title and #issue it took place. In the scene in question, Diana and Clark are training or sparring on the watchtower as Batman watches from the sidelines. I think Wonder Woman gets some good hit on Clark and he laughs it off, and then Batman tells him to take it seriously because Wonder Woman is strong and he would be needed to stop her if ever it were necessary, presumably due to either crossing the line or mind control or whatever.

I know for a fact the scene in question is *NOT* pre52. It is either New52 or Rebirth, and it takes place on the watchtower in space. I want to say that it probably took place in the main justice league titles, but I can't be certain. I've read the entirety of the 2011 and 2016 runs and I tried to look back to find it, but I haven't been successful. It may very well have taken place in Trinity, but I can't find it there either. Does anyone recall the scene in question and do you happen to know which title and issue# it was?

I would be so grateful.

Thank you.
    Last edited by BlueRuggo; 10-23-2020 at 07:45 PM.

You're probably thinking of Injustice.

(Year 4, Issue 5 for reference)
    Last edited by Gaius; 10-23-2020 at 07:50 PM.

BANNED

Ah, it was Injustice I guess, because that is definitely it. I could have sworn it was in main continuity that I read it... well, whatever. Glad someone found it.

Thank you darling.